5,000,000 - 10,000,000 downloads
- Good screentouch response
- Sharing options & Evernote
- High-quality drawings
- Too simple
- It could become boring after a while
Sometimes photos are too sober and what they need is a personal touch. Here you are Skitch, an app that lets you draw and write whatever you want in your pictures.
You can take a picture from the app or choose one from the gallery. After that, use you imagination to make original creations. From the "editor" menu you can choose color, pen and its stroke, insert text or draw a frame. You can undo, upload it to Evernote or share it by other means.
The app is quite simple but works properly. Actually its simplicity is its plus point: it's meant to do only that stuff, if you want something professional this is not your app. Screentouch response is great as well as the quality of the drawings. Evernote's team reliability. Recomended.
Skitch is a free app that helps you communicate visually with friends, co-workers, and the world. Annotate images with arrows, shapes, text, and more. Use Skitch to sketch something new, mark up maps, screen captures, or even a photo. Then save or share your Skitch annotation to help others see and understand your ideas. Getting everyone on the same page has never been easier.
Features that make Skitch great:
- Create smooth lines and scribbles to explain an idea
- Annotate maps, webpages and screenshots
- Zoom and crop images
- Pixelate portions of an image, add highlights and draw attention to what matters
- Add text using special high-contrast coloring for readability
- Markup text with the highlighter tool
- Reposition and delete shapes, text and drawings at any time
- Share your work with any application that accepts images
Here are some ways to use Skitch:
- At work: Communicate a design change by annotating a screenshot
- At home: Annotate a photo of your living room to show movers where to put furniture
- At a conference: take a snapshot of people you meet, annotate it with their names
- For personal information: Take a photo of a bill, then pixelate personal details before sharing
- For directions: Draw a path on a map to help someone find your picnic spot
Please note: In order to take advantage of Evernote syncing you must have Evernote installed on your phone and have an active account.
Skitch is fast and fun!
More information about permissions at:
Recently changed in this version:
Update to 22.214.171.124
- Added Romanian language
New in Skitch 2.0.6
- Added Right to Left text support for Right to Left languages to the text annotation tool
- Added the ability to draw dots with the pen tool
- Added an update check to make sure you have a current version of Evernote for Android if needed
- New language: Arabic
- Assorted bug fixes
Last activity on Skitch
- rodrigues_ignatius Downloaded May 3, 2013
- azeezeka Downloaded Apr 12, 2013
- vjitsharma123 Downloaded Apr 12, 2013
- abcdefahijklmno Downloaded Apr 3, 2013
- radwairaqy Downloaded Mar 7, 2013
- shalrm Downloaded Mar 2, 2013
- arthur jafaro Downloaded Feb 27, 2013
- mae_1509 Downloaded Feb 27, 2013
- ceejay26 Downloaded Feb 25, 2013
Lists with: Skitch
Comments and ratings for Skitch
Excellent loads of ways to add data to pictures etc
Well thought out UI. Very useful yet simple.
Just plain amazing to use on my galaxy note. Any thoughts I couldn't put in text just became so much easier to store.
I love this application. Very simple and easy to use. Especially I like Maps annotations. The notes can then be shared via email or other programs directly, without going via Evernote. This is especially useful considering their tiny current limit of 60 M
I just love ths,its so easy to use and so much helpful. . d app is of a great help. . .
Better if text edit function is improved.