Skypath For Android
10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @Appszoom
By uploading your mobile photos to Skypath, you will be able to get portable web links which can be shared via Email and to Blogs, Forums, Facebook, Twitter and other Social media sites.
The app allows you to simply transfer photos across all of your mobile devices and keep them in sync with your ImageShack account.
-- Browse images stored on your ImageShack account from your Android device.
-- Upload images from your Android device straight to your ImageShack account.
-- Create new folders.
-- Delete files and folders.
-- Save images into your camera roll or to "Favorites" to view them offline.
-- Share image links via email and other Android supported Applications
SkyPath is a free ImageShack app that lets you upload, manage and secure your photos directly from your mobile device. The app is also available for your desktop making photo transferring a seamless task with automatic syncing and safe storage in the cloud.
We've made sharing images even easier! Simply login with Facebook and you can post photos directly to your timeline.
How do you get started?
Sign up or login with your Facebook or ImageShack account. You will be asked if you want to sync your photo library. You can refuse by hitting the "Cancel" button.
SkyPath App features include:
- Managing your ImageShack photo library.
- Camera roll autosync.
- Variety of sharing options.
- Images secured in the cloud.
Tags: skypath, skypath nedir, whatisskypathonmypc, skypath upload fail.
* This version fixes broken build (.69).
* Minor cosmetic fixes - zoomed photo fix.
* Sharing to Skypath works better, share single or multiple photos.
* Support for UTF8 filenames and album names.
* Completely redesigned navigation flow with more intuitive touch based gesture support.