SME Cloud FIle Manager
10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By SMEStorage
FREE 5GB of Storage (hosted on Amazon S3) is provided on sign up PLUS the ability to add 3 Clouds PLUS 150MB per month access to data in stored clouds using the WebDav protocol (even if mapped Clouds do not natively support WebDav)
Despite market comments **there is no** bandwidth restriction when registering in-app if you previously paid for the App and already had a free SME Account. If you downloaded the App for free just upgrade to a personal cloud or business cloud account to remove the 2GB per month bandwidth limit.
Problems purchasing or getting not compatible message? Contact us and we'll send a direct link.
- Amazon S3
- Microsoft SkyDrive
- Google Drive / Docs
- Google Storage
- Google Sites
- Email (IMAP)
- FTP /FTPS / SFTP Clouds
- WebDav Clouds
- Azure Blob Storage
- Zimbra Briefcase
- SafeSync (webdav needs enabling)
- RackSpace Cloud Files
- OpenStack Swift
- EMC Atmos
- Ubuntu One Cloud
- IBM Connection Files
- Dump Truck
Support for S3 compatible Clouds such as Eucalyptus Walrus, Nifty Cloud, Connectria, Constant Cloud, Tiscali Cloud, GreenQloud, SeeWeb Cloud, Riak CS, LunaCloud, HostEurope, Dunkel Storage etc
**Note Please don't leave bad comments if a Cloud Provider changed their implementation. We cannot control this and update as soon as we can.
- Manage multiple Clouds in a single view. Easily move files between different clouds (done in background using task engine)
- Copy/Paste files from one Cloud to another using the Cloud Clipboard
- Sync from Cloud to phone / phone to Cloud. This can be scheduled and include Cloud Folders from more than one cloud (if your device appears not to be supported, please contact us)
- Upload local files by turning the App into a HTTP or FTP Server that you can connect to from any browser or FTP client
- File Upload: Upload file, photos, videos etc to your Storage Cloud directly from your Android device
- Create Text Notes directly in the App and Sync to any cloud. Create Folder categories & note hierarchies
- Local Files: Downloaded files are available on the device until you delete them. You can also create folders & cut and paste local files from other local device locations.
- Open files directly from the Cloud into other Apps ie. Office / Picture editors etc.
- Cloud View feature enables viewing of documents directly in web browser without downloading (like BlackBerry) using Google Viewer. See http://bit.ly/RB9Kup for supported file types.
- Share files easily via Email, get a unique URL, share with Twitter, or choose secure sharing with link expiry.
- Share Multiple links: Share multiple file links over email from multiple different storage clouds by adding them to the Cloud Clipboard.
- Collaboration. Create Sharing Groups directly from the device & easily share files with invited group users.
- Search for files across multiple Clouds that are mapped to your account.
- Cloud Providers: Add/Delete/Manage your cloud providers in real time. Where Cloud providers support OAuth delegated security, we use it.
Want to know more ? See our Wiki for a full feature overview:
If you have an issue or don't understand something please don't just submit a negative comment on the marketplace. We are very responsive and will respond to any issues you raise with us using the Support AT StorageMadeEasy Dot Com email address.
Supports Android Phones plus tablets such as Google Nexus 7, Galaxy Tablet, Kindle Fire, Motorola Xoom, Dell Streak, Galaxy Note & other Linux Tablet devices.
Tags: smestorage, skydrive, how to open sme file, how to open sme files, open sme file, sme, sme cloud file manager, sme storage, smestorage crack, smestorage gratis.
Added label to upload to make it clear that leaving encryption blank results in no encryption
New splash screen
Enhanced Business Group collaboration
Set private key for encrypting files on upload
Set time expiry and password for file shares
Added cloud file size, date details
Added copy.com, Cloudian, SalesForce clouds
Can now be used on more 10" tablets
Now features 150MB of free WebDav access to Clouds even when the underlying cloud does not support WebDav