5GB of free Storage (hosted on Amazon S3) is provided free on sign up plus the ability to add 3 Clouds.
Despite market comments **there is no** bandwidth restriction when registering in-app if you paid for the App and already had a free SME Account. If you downloaded the App for free just upgrade to a personal cloud or business cloud account to remove the 2GB per month bandwidth limit.
Problems purchasing or getting not compatible message? Purchase from our site: http://storagemadeeasy.com/Android/
- Amazon S3
- Microsoft SkyDrive
- Live Mesh 2011 (read only)
- Google Drive / Google Docs
- Google Storage
- Google Sites
- Email (IMAP)
- FTP Clouds (FTP or FTPS)
- WebDav Clouds
- Azure Blob Storage
- Zimbra Briefcase
- SafeSync (webdav needs to be enabled on SafeSync account)
- RackSpace Cloud Files
- OpenStack Swift Storage
- EMC Atmos
- Ubuntu One Cloud
- IBM Connection Files
- Dump Truck
Also supported are S3 compatible Clouds such as Eucalyptus Walrus, Nifty Cloud, Connectria, Constant Cloud, Tiscali Cloud, GreenQloud, SeeWeb Cloud, Riakcs, Cloudian, LunaCloud, HostEurope, Dunkel Storage etc
**Note Please don't leave bad comments just because a Cloud Provider changed their implementation. We cannot control this and we update as soon as we possibly can
- Manage multiple Clouds in a single view. Easily move files between different clouds (done in background using task engine)
- Copy/Paste files from one Cloud to another using the Cloud Clipboard
- Sync from Cloud to phone / phone to Cloud. This can be scheduled and include Cloud Folders from more than one cloud (if your device appears not to be supported, please contact us)
- Upload local files by turning the App into a HTTP or FTP Server that you can connect to from any browser or FTP client
- File Upload: Upload file, photos, videos etc to your Storage Cloud directly from your Android device
- Create Text Notes directly in the App and Sync to any cloud. Create Folder categories & note hierarchies
- Local Files: Downloaded files are available on the device until you delete them. You can also create folders & cut and paste local files from other local device locations.
- Open files directly from the Cloud into other Apps ie. Office / Picture editors etc.
- Cloud View feature enables viewing of documents directly in web browser without downloading (like BlackBerry) using Google Viewer. See http://bit.ly/RB9Kup for supported file types.
- Share files easily via Email, get a unique URL, share with Twitter, or choose secure sharing with link expiry.
- Share Multiple links: You can share file links over email for multiple files from multiple different storage clouds by adding them to the Cloud Clipboard.
- Collaboration. Create Sharing Groups directly from the device & then share files only with the Group & all users of the group will be notified via email of a new file that is shared with them.
- Search for files across multiple Clouds that are mapped to your account.
- Cloud Providers: Add/Delete/Manage your cloud providers in real time. Where Cloud providers support OAuth delegated security, we use it.
Want to know more ? See our Wiki for a full feature overview:
If you have an issue or don't understand something please don't just submit a negative comment on the marketplace. We are very responsive and will respond to any issues you raise with us using the Support AT StorageMadeEasy Dot Com email address.
Supports Android Phones plus tablets such as Google Nexus 7, Galaxy Tablet, Kindle Fire, Motorola Xoom, Dell Streak, Galaxy Note & other Linux Tablet devices.
Tags: how to open sme files, sme android, sme cloud file manager apk, open sme file, storagemadeeasy.com.
Recently changed in this version:
Fixed new memo/note bug introduced by 7.2 build'
- Browsing local files now shows Picture thumbnails
- Can now edit text documents outside memos view
- Added support for Dump Truck Cloud
- Added Support for Memset Memstore Cloud
- Added support for AWS S3 US Government Clouds
- Added support for File locking for Cloud File Server users
- Added support for viewing editing of .plist files (iOS File types)
- Added for viewing .webarchive files
- Changed out XML parser to improve speed