Sms to Desktop note
5 - 10 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Squares Designs
With this widget app, you can, quickly and easily, create, modify, delete or reuse your small text notes, and so, best of all, your own contacts can also provide you this kind of notes, by the simple way of sending a SMS to your phone ! You got an idea ? You want to quickly write it? No app to open. Want to be reminded of a note content on your screen every day ? A few less steps. A friend wants you to remind of something ? One SMS he send to you will do it, and then you will see it directly on your screen (and your friend doesn’t even need to download this app). Want to share or transform a text note in something else ? Mail, SMS, événement calendrier... options are available, even Twitter and Dropbox !
IMPORTANT : "SMS to Desktop note" is an Android widget, not an common Android app !
SO, IT'S REALLY IMPORTANT TO NOTE that, once "SMS to Desktop note" is installed on your phone, you will not see an icon in the apps screen. You have to install one of the app widgets on the screen first.
Main features :
- All the main data directly on the widget
- Speech or keyboard text input
- Erase button, directly on widget
- Fullscreen button, directly on widget
- Common links support in note text (phone, web, mail, etc…)
- Customizable display (font size and color, background color, widget resize - Android 4.x only -)
- Customizable reminder options
- Customizable behaviour on events
- Speech synthesis text output
- Note history & functions in note history
- Password protection for Note history
- SMS support (on Contact list and "on the fly" entered phone numbers)
- Mail support
- Twitter support
- Dropbox support
- Export to a calendar event (with reminder)
- Full export to Excel file (xls and csv) to SD card, through mail or on your Dropbox
All information on our website :
Tutorial : http://www.squaresdesigns.com/apps/stdn/tutorial.htm
FAQ : http://www.squaresdesigns.com/support/stdn.htm
Contact us : http://www.squaresdesigns.com/contact/contactus.htm
Tags: sms to desktop note.
1.0.20 (19/06/2014) – An new option was added to define the default background color for a typed note (it was always the blue color in the previous versions). Two new options can now be defined to leave quickly the note configuration screen if only the reminder screen and/or the customization screen were used (no need to revalidate now in this case). Several small bugs fixes.