by: KissApps • 6
This app is designed for the heavy sleeper. It allows your contacts to ring the alarm by sending you a text/SMS.
It's also useful for those who wish to have an emergency way to allow friends and family to get through to them regardless of the phone being on silence.
Since all of your friends might not be able to cope with the power which comes with this app it's very simple to blacklist specific contacts.
You can find the source code for this app at <https://github.com/snot/SMS-Wakeup>
Please contribute! Even if you aren't a developer you can still help with grammar corrections and translations.
So please take a look at this file: <https://github.com/snot/SMS-Wakeup/blob/master/SMSWakeUp/src/main/res/values/strings.xml>
* Incompatible with facebook messenger... just like facebook doesn't respect your privacy, they don't respect other apps. See this for more: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/16448158/facebooks-messenger-has-a-sms-broadcast-receiver-that-takes-highest-priority
* Swipe to dismiss from blacklist
* Act as whitelist instead of blacklist
* Multiple trigger messages
* Icon designed by ZLSA. Check out his site at <https://sites.google.com/site/itszlsa/>.
* Original idea... <https://twitter.com/bjnovak/status/320173899423825920>