SplashID Safe Password Manager
10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
The world's most trusted password manager for over 10 years with over 1 million users gets even better with an all new version.
Think of SplashID Safe as your personal vault on your Android device. You can store and lock sensitive information - not just usernames and passwords but credit card data, account numbers, registration codes, prescriptions, and much more.
Where do you keep your usernames, passwords, and bank account numbers now?
* In your head? -- Ever forget one of them?
* In a memo or Word or Excel file on your computer? -- What happens if you lose the computer or someone else accesses it?
* In SplashID Safe? -- Smart move. Easy, fast, reliable, and most importantly secure.
Only SplashID Safe offers:
* SplashID Cloud Services - secure cloud sync of your SplashID Safe records across all your devices and computers
* You decide how you store and sync your records - convenient cloud sync, Wi-Fi sync, or local storage
* Unlimited customizable record types and categories
* Strong 256-bit Blowfish encryption
* Automatic backups to ensure no data losses
* Automatic password generator to create hacker-proof passwords
* Anti-phishing web autofill that delivers you to the correct address every time with no typing
* File attachments - attach a photo or document to a record for future reference
* Identity protection concierge service
No other "password keeper" application delivers SplashID Safe's combination of features, reliability, and security -- not 1Password, not Roboform, not mSecure, not eWallet.
Compare SplashID Safe to others:
Read about our security: http://splashid.com/personal/security.html
Terms of Service: https://www.splashid.com/terms.htm
Tags: ringermobile, splashid honeycomb, splashid 603 apk, splashid safe, splashmoney database file is corrupted htc inspire, htc inspire password keeper, splashid password, splashid for honeycomb, splashid korean, splash id password manager.
Important - Upgrading users: Backup your data, before upgrading if possible, using the Backup command in the SplashID menu options.
Version 7.0.8 build 734:
- Fixed an issue where edit button would not open edit mode with certain records
- Stability improvements