1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
• Receive a recommended mixing order based on the products selected
• Spray logs with stopwatch and alerts for convenient and accurate record keeping
• Available weather integration provides wind speed and direction, temperature and conditions in the spray log
• GPS records location in the spray logs
• Notes field in spray logs for capturing water volumes per acre, nozzle type, and other free form notations
• Mixing precautions
• Easily edit tank mixes
• Enhanced email sharing
• News feed
• Request a compatibility test kit to determine if products are compatible before adding them to your sprayer
Improper mixing sequence of crop protection products can cause incompatibility problems, lost spraying time from plugged sprayer nozzles, and the risk of cross contamination problems later. Simple mixing errors will cost time and money.
Spray Guide determines the correct mixing sequence of crop protection tank mixes and helps users avoid product incompatibilities. It can save applicators time and money by avoiding product loss and sprayer cleanout problems. Mixing precautions and known incompatibilities are included.
With the spray log, applicators can focus on spraying, while the app documents spraying time and the number of intervals. As drift control regulation increases, the available weather integration helps reduce spray drift risks by relaying and capturing weather conditions prior to spraying. Users don’t need to worry about stopping the spray log timer – the app will present reminders every 60 minutes. Spray log management assists with documentation and compliance and adds operational efficiencies.
When spraying is complete, all details are listed in the spray log, along with the mixing sequence. There’s also a notes section to add additional information. The enhanced sharing functionality includes all spray log details directly within the email, making documentation and recordkeeping easier.
Included is a database of over 1,100 crop protection products from over 17 manufacturers. Mixing orders can contain up to 19 products from the following categories:
• Herbicides (includes PGRs and Defoliants)
• Fungicides (includes Bactericides)
• Insecticides (includes Miticides and IGRs)
• Foliar Nutrition
Please read and follow all labels to ensure product compatibility.
*Mixing precautions and crop protection products will be added at the discretion of J.R. Simplot Company.
Tags: android spray record app, android spraying records app, simplot spray guide, android field spraying apps, spray mixing test games.
Recently changed in this version:
★ My Favorites: Easily locate, manage and select your most used products
★ Mixing Precautions: redesigned and enhanced to make them more visible only when product(s) has a precaution
★ Weather Integration: easier to access and purchase for integration with Spray Logs. Capture the wind speed and direction, temperature and conditions
★ Added directions to saved tank mixes and Spray Log sections for easier usage
★ Prepped app for significant future updates that you won’t want to miss – stay tuned!