Startup Manager (Free)
1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By IMOBLIFE INC.
Supported languages: English, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Russian, and Indonesian.
User tab shows all the user applications that have restart function. You can uncheck them all to enhance system startup speed. Long tap an app name will give you access to enable/disable, read application info about, uninstall the app and search the app in Android Market.
System tab shows all the system processes that start with system boot. Some processes may not be necessary to start due to our using habits and preferences. Please uncheck these processes only if you know well about the effects of disabling them.
If you want to add a new item that does not start with device boot, Customize is the best choice.
Besides features above, from Startup Manager Menu - settings you can also select if you want to calculate system startup time and disable system boot sound.
Note: For android 2.2 and higher OS non-rooted devices, some processes will restart themselves right after being disabled.
- Master of Android system's startup entry management
- Intelligently analyze and monitor all system startup entries (include user applications and system processes) in the background
- Safely disable any undesired application or process from auto-startup at device boot
- One click to view detailed properties for each startup entry
- Disabled startup entries are stored for future restoration
- Add your favorite applications (including 3rd party user apps or system apps) to system startup
Tags: startup manager 2.9, startup manager 2.7, startup manager, 啟動項管理, startup, startup task killer, 啟動項, startup task manager, enabling application start up on andorid, disable startup applications.
- Fix Startup Time not correct issue
- Improve UI
- Other bug fixes
- Optimize UI
- Fix bugs reported by users
- Fix issue: "could not disable some apps" on rooted devices
- Keep Youtube from being disabled for security reason
- Add Indonesian support (Many thanks to Andre SG Samosir)
- Minor UI enhancements