Startup Manager aims at helping disable/enable startup items from system boot for Android devices including smartphones and tablets. To disable an item from system startup, uncheck the application from the list (recheck to restore and it will start again). For other item that do not start with system boot, please use “Customize” to add and enable it to start with system boot.
Supported languages: English, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Russian, and Indonesian.
User tab shows all the user applications that have restart function. You can uncheck them all to enhance system startup speed. Long tap an app name will give you access to enable/disable, read application info about, uninstall the app and search the app in Android Market.
System tab shows all the system processes that start with system boot. Some processes may not be necessary to start due to our using habits and preferences. Please uncheck these processes only if you know well about the effects of disabling them.
If you want to add a new item that does not start with device boot, Customize is the best choice.
Besides features above, from Startup Manager Menu - settings you can also select if you want to calculate system startup time and disable system boot sound.
Note: For android 2.2 and higher OS non-rooted devices, some processes will restart themselves right after being disabled.
- Master of Android system's startup entry management
- Intelligently analyze and monitor all system startup entries (include user applications and system processes) in the background
- Safely disable any undesired application or process from auto-startup at device boot
- One click to view detailed properties for each startup entry
- Disabled startup entries are stored for future restoration
- Add your favorite applications (including 3rd party user apps or system apps) to system startup
Tags: startup manager 2.9 , 啟動項管理 , startup manager 2.7 , startup manager , startup , startup task killer , 啟動項 , startup task manager , add app to startup