Swype Keyboard Free
1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- 4 different text input system
- Screentouch response
- Accurate prediction engine
- Learning curve
+ By Nuance Communications, Inc
Download Swype Keyboard Free
An innovative keyboard with a disrupting text input system
Swype was probably the first keyboard replacement that challenged the traditional typing (tapping) text input system on mobile devices. Afterwards, some copied that new system based on drawing path from one letter to the next.
You can now enjoy at a cost this excellent keyboard that enables users to choose among 4 different text input systems: Swype, speak, write and tap. Of course, swiping is the basis. Use your fingertips to draw a path from letter to letter until you've formed the word. This system is, obviously, backed by a powerful and accurate prediction engine that helps the user get the right word faster (it even learns from your swiping style). It requires some time to get used to it, however, once the user advances through the learning curve, it becomes one of the fastest text input systems
Besides swiping, users can also input text with their voice thanks to its accurate speech-to-text technology. Write is another input system that Swype keyboards come with: use your finger to draw letters and words (gestures) and Swype will turn them into text. Finally, like other keyboard replacements (and the built-in iOS keyboard), you can text by tapping letters, the classic way but, making the most of Swype's prediction engine.
“[Swype’s] years of experience still make for the most accurate gesture keyboard available.” – TIME, 50 Best Android Apps for 2013
“Revolutionary and quickly makes thumb-typing feel antiquated.” - PC Magazine, Android App of the Year 2013
• 250+ Million Users and Growing
• Own the Original Swype Keyboard that Started it All – Accept No Imitations
SWYPE – YOUR KEYBOARD FOR LIFE:
Swype is all about YOU. Whether you’re a fast tapper, exact typer or a Swype Ninja, get ready for a better, faster keyboard experience that gets smarter the more you use it. Swype pays attention to the way you input text and creates a personal language model that follows you from device to device. Swype – the world’s most powerful keyboard.
SWYPE KEYBOARD FEATURE EXCLUSIVES:
NEW: Intuitive Emoji support in 8 Languages: English (+UK), French, Italian, German, Spanish, Korean, Chinese. Simply tap or Swype a word and Swype will proactively suggest the corresponding Emoji from the Word Choice List. Don’t just take our Emoji for it, give it a try!
BILINGUAL SUPPORT – Swype now lets you enter words from two languages at once! Words suggested by Swype will automatically adjust to your bilingual language preferences.
MORE CUSTOMIZATION OPTIONS – Swype lets you customize your keyboard including long-press delay, vibration duration, keyboard height and mini left/right keyboards in landscape mode.
ACCESSIBILITY SUPPORT – Swype supports Android’s “Talkback” and “Explore by Touch” accessibility features. When accessibility features are enabled the user’s entered text will be spoken back.
PERSONAL DICTIONARY BACKUP & SYNC – Swype enables you to backup your personal dictionary to the cloud and synchronize it with any Android device where Swype is installed – never lose the words that you add to your personal dictionary again! (Opt-in feature)
SWYPE LIVING LANGUAGE & HOTWORDS keeps you always up to date with a real-time, crowd-sourced and news derived language model that gives you immediate access to our continuously updated language dictionary. Imagine having instant access to the hottest words and phrases that people are using at that moment.(Opt-in feature)
NEXT WORD PREDICTION – So intelligent, it's like Swype can read your mind! The most powerful language models on the market train your device to learn your unique vocabulary and predict your words based on previous usage, Swype can predict commonly used words and phrases such as “Return of the Jedi”, and “Dancing with the Stars.”
LANGUAGE DOWNLOADS – Swype supports more than 71 downloadable languages and 20 dialects.
TABLET KEYBOARDS – Swype features three unique tablet keyboard designs: a full screen keyboard, a small and moveable keyboard, and a split screen keyboard.
DRAGON DICTATION – Swype comes with best-in-class voice recognition so you can go hands-free and dictate text quickly with a simple press of the voice key on the Swype keyboard. Dragon allows you to see phrase-based results in near real-time without leaving the dictation UI.
KEYBOARD THEMES – With a wide variety of themes to choose from, you can personalize the look of your Swype keyboard to one that is all your own.
GESTURES – Use Swype gestures for quick everyday tasks such as:
• Select All (Swype key to ‘A’)
• Cut (Swype key to ‘X’)
• Copy (Swype key to ‘C’)
• Paste (Swype key to ‘V’)
• Search (Swype key to ‘S’)
Want to learn more?
New users visit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2pQmNfOoKU
Returning Swypers visit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h75VTpHQIUA
For support, please see our knowledge base or contact our technical support team at http://technicalsupport.nuance.com.
Swype Keyboard Free Videos
Easy number entry - tapping on keys that have numbers as secondary characters will provide a number / symbol suggestion (ex: tapping “ejqp” suggests “3:10", "swpp" suggests "$200")
Phrase prediction - Swype can now predict two-word phrases (ex: entering "How" could predict "are you" )
Chinese Cloud Prediction
Various crash and bug fixes (thanks for reporting!)
- - Know where you approximately are.
- - Know exactly where you are. It uses GPS.
- - Know what access (wifi, 3G…) you have at every moment.
- - Access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- - Use Bluetooth to connect to a paired device.
- - Have access to the list of accounts linked to your device.
- - Send and receive internet info.
- - android.permission.READ_CALL_LOG
- - Read your contact data.
- - android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE
- - Read phone state. Used to know whether you're in a call or not.
- - To read SMS.
- - android.permission.READ_USER_DICTIONARY
- - Record audio.
- - Use the vibrator.
- - Prevent your device from sleeping or screen from dimming (turn brightness down).
- - Write whatever to your SD card.
- - Sell digital goods through in-app purchase.
- - Query Android Market to obtain their licensing status. Used to avoid piracy.
Displaying 3 of 0 - show all
- UpdatedNew version 18.104.22.1680000.36386 released on 05/14/15.
- UpdatedNew version 22.214.171.1240700.34557 released on 03/21/15.
- UpdatedNew version 126.96.36.1990510.34127 released on 02/20/15.
- UpdatedNew version 188.8.131.522010.32311 released on 12/15/14.
- UpdatedNew version 184.108.40.2061950.30546 released on 08/21/14.
- UpdatedNew version 220.127.116.11862 released on 05/14/14.
- UpdatedNew version 18.104.22.16869 released on 12/19/13.
- UpdatedNew version 22.214.171.12444 released on 11/13/13.
- UpdatedNew version 126.96.36.19928 released on 11/07/13.
- ChangesName changed from Swype Keyboard Trial to Swype Keyboard Free on 10/02/13.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 1000000 downloads level reached on 10/02/13.
- UpdatedNew version 188.8.131.5277 released on 09/04/13.
- UpdatedNew version 184.108.40.20680 released on 08/16/13.
- UpdatedNew version 220.127.116.1192 released on 08/12/13.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 500000 downloads level reached on 07/04/13.
- UpdatedNew version 18.104.22.16834 released on 06/08/13.
- UpdatedNew version 22.214.171.12442 released on 06/01/13.
- UpdatedNew version 126.96.36.19924 released on 05/10/13.
- ChangesName changed from Swype Trial to Swype Keyboard Trial on 05/10/13.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 100000 downloads level reached on 05/10/13.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 10000 downloads level reached on 04/25/13.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 500 downloads level reached on 04/24/13.
- NewFirst appearance on 04/24/13.
Displaying 4 of 23 - show all
I keep having to uninstall then reinstall it.its sort of a bother.gahh.fix that please
No number row means it won't work for my needs.
This keyboard picks its favorite variation of a word and frequently corrects similar, but correctly spelled, words to it (for instance, "changed" will often be corrected to "changes," "do" is corrected to "so," "on" to "in"). It's incredibly annoying. The worst part about that is that it especially likes to do it after I type the next word. Besides that, the emojis hardly work. Is it too much to a
I really like how effortless Swype is and the number update is going to be a big improvement
Google keyboard isn't a easy to use
You could write a novel with this.
I'd say that this app is the most precise keyboard in the world :) Though there are limited themes, limited emoticons and limited fonts, the Swype function is perfect. I've been using G_ keyboard and Swi_tkey keyboard, but still choose to use this one instead. #Goodforprofessionals