100,000 - 500,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By BitTorrent, Inc.
• Access all your Sync folders and files from your Android device.
• Add photos, videos, PDFs, or docs from your Android device to any of your Sync folders.
• Automatically backup your files (photos, videos, PDF, documents) to a folder on your computer.
• File transfers are encrypted and protected by secure keys.
• Your information is never stored on a server in the cloud.
To get the best performance and avoid running up your data charges while syncing your mobile device, we recommend leaving the "Use mobile data" setting off.
Please note that BitTorrent Sync is a personal file syncing application. It is not compatible with torrent file sharing applications and is similar to Box and Dropbox.
BitTorrent Sync for Android is not compatible with Intel Atom-based devices and is compatible with BitTorrent Sync for desktop version 1.1.27 or later. If you don’t already have this version, you can download it at: http://www.bittorrent.com/sync
When installing BitTorrent Sync, it will ask permission to find accounts on your device. This is required to enable you to send feedback and other information from the application to our team of developers. The application will also ask permission to access your camera for scanning QR codes, as well as to access network connection and storage in order to download and store files on your phone and SD card. You can find more info on the required permissions in Sync Help Center: http://sync-help.bittorrent.com/customer/portal/articles/1695052-permissions-sync-requires-on-android-and-amazon-kindle
Looking for answers to frequently asked questions (FAQ) or a guide to get started? Visit: http://www.bittorrent.com/help/faq/sync
Support and feedback? email@example.com, or visit the BitTorrent Sync forum at http://forum.bittorrent.com/forum/56-bittorrent-sync/
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/bittorrent
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/bittorrentsync
Tags: bittorrent sync stuck at estimating time, use freenas sync.
- New notifications icon lets you know about pending requests at a glance
- Improved auto sleep behaviour, fixed issue with background syncing
- Fixed common crashes and some minor UI fixes
- Fix issue with LAN discovery
- Crashes and bug fixes
- Fix crashes and hangs
- Fix issue with SD cards
- Fix battery draining issues
- Added ability to work with keys
- Fixed links w/o expiration date
- Some minor UI fixes
- Crashes and bug fixes