SyncSuite for Android synchronizes Contacts and Calendar on your Android device with our Webmail interface by way of your email account, utilizing our SyncML servers.
*** There is no support for GMAIL, Yahoo or Hotmail at this time ***
What will SyncSuite do for me?
- Uses your email account to sync your PIM data between your Android device and your Webmail account
- Sync your contacts between your Android device and your Webmail account
- Sync your calendar and events between your Android device and your Webmail account
- Keep an up to date backup of your contacts and calendar in case you lose your Android device.
How do I start syncing?
1. Download and install the SyncSuite application onto your Android device.
2. Launch the application
3. Enter in your email account and password
4. Configure what data you would like to sync between your Android device and your Webmail account
5. Save your configurations
6. Click 'Sync' to begin syncing information between your Android device and your Webmail account
What is a SyncML server?
Our SyncSuite application communicates via the SyncML protocol with a server for synchronization to work. Our SyncML server is "Always On", and acts as a bridge between your Android device and the Webmail account that you are syncing with.
Our services already provide you access to our SyncML servers so that you do not have to manually insert and manager connections between your Android device and Webmail account to perform your syncs.
What is SyncML?
SyncML (Synchronization Markup Language) is an industry-wide effort to create a single, common data synchronization protocol optimized for wireless networks. SyncML's goal is to have networked data that support synchronization with any mobile device, and mobile devices that support synchronization with any networked data. The SyncML structured data layer will use XML wherever appropriate. SyncML is intended to work on transport protocols as diverse as HTTP, WSP (part of WAP) and OBEX, and with data formats ranging from personal data (e.g. vCard & vCalendar) to relational data and XML documents.
Tags: syncsuite , syncml hotmail , hotmail syncml , tasksuite , comment utiliser syncsuite sur , does hotmail support syncml