10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @AppsZoom
Unlike, first generation todo lists (GTD tools), TaskPad allows effective and user-friendly support for categorization and prioritization of tasks by using quadrants and folders. TaskPad is simple but advanced tool allowing you to prioritize your tasks and todo items based on Return on Time Invested (ROTI). TaskPad helps you to work on more result oriented tasks at all times.
TaskPad will be highly effective for working professionals, executives, lawyers/attorneys, financial consultants, entrepreneurs, students, busy parents, housewives/home makers.
- Customizable quadrants to prioritize tasks
- Organize tasks in to your own folders
- Color code folders
- Attach voice notes, picture notes and a contact from address book.
- Add begin date/ due date/ reminders
- Beautiful 4x1 widget displaying your reminders. Also, allows you to access all TaskPad features from one place.
- To add widget, long press on your home screen, then choose widgets option and then choose TaskPad.
- Link to help/faq page on almost all screens.
- Email tasks. Share text notes to facebook, twitter. Import/Export notes between TaskPad and other supporting note taking apps (TaskPad License required).
- Add, delete and manage tasks/todo items.
- View tasks in different perspectives.
- Option to view all overdue tasks/today's tasks/done tasks/all task etc.
- Quickly search your tasks /todo items using search bar.
- Option to global search a.k.a search your tasks out side of app.
- Option to switch between quadrant view and full screen view.
- Two beautiful and easy to use widgets.
- Access almost all features from one place.
- Reminders are refreshed every hour on your device desktop.
- Also has button to proactively view all reminders at one place or use next/prev buttons on device desktop to navigate through reminders.
- Quadrants can be customized to suit your style. The out of box quadrants are
- Forward tasks (Helps you to progress towards goal)
- Neutral (Helps you to stay where you are like paying bills and grocery)
- Park (Tasks that can wait(on back burner) until your further review)
- Reverse (Time waster tasks that can hamper your progress)
The customizable quadrants makes TaskPad a favorite tool for people who believe in following The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People or 'first things first'.
Kw:task management, manage tasks, task, effective task management app, todo app, to do list, todo list, grocery list, check list, shopping list, my tasks, day to day, GTD , reminders, prioritization, priorities, time management, search, remember milk, get things done, attach picture, record voice, innovative widget, quadrants, quick search, folders, organize, add contact, notifications, lists, note taking ability, task, prioritize, camera, list, photo, remind, alarm, address book, color code, attach, getting things done, email support, todays tasks, overdue tasks, done tasks, all tasks, write notes, keep notes, save notes
This is free version of TaskPad. It has all features but with limitations. For example, TaskPad Lite has built-in folders, allows adding pictures notes, voice notes, contacts from address book but there is a limit. You can try this product for free before buying and if you are willing to unlock, you can purchase the TaskPad license at later point of time.
Tags: taskpad, app to do list calendar organizer review, tasks quadrant, quadrant tasks, task reminder 4x1, taskpad lite, process com.pv.taskpad, task pad lite, product feature prioritization quadrant, agoogle task pad.
- Refined the Landscape mode buttons on the bottom of screen (main screen)
- Optimized for honeycomb. More optimizations coming soon.
- Fixed a rarely occurring issue on Reminder screen.