TasksMan Free (Task killer)
by: Softwaredev-MM • 16
Please read first!!!
TasksMan is an application which is used to stop the apps running in the background and thus prove your memory (RAM), as well as weaken the battery of the device. This application displays all currently running apps in the background. You can stop this by selecting individual or add to ignore list. Of course you can view and edit this list. Furthermore, it is possible to end all apps with just one click.
Tap on an app in the list and you will receive this additional information.
In settings you can configure the style and more(startup, Style, etc.).
Should you experience any problems or questions, please use the feedback option in the app. Thank you.
• PopUp-Mode to display app in PopUp-Window
• Choice of single / multiple apps -> add to ignore or terminate
• End all with one click
• Widgets large / small
• Tab with all installed app on device (possible to uninstall)
• Ignore list -> Delete apps
• adjustments to the font sizes in the view
• Displays the current free RAM (automatic update)
• Click to get more info on app and options (uninstall, start, unused RAM, size, etc.).
• System Tools: is needed to retrieve the running apps, stop, etc. to.
• Internet: will need to retrieve advertisements.
If you want to kill an individual app they simply select the checkbox on the right edge of the respective app.
At the top of the screen will appear a menu where you can select to kill ("X") your selection.
Of course you can also close ALL apps with one click by selecting any checkbox and just click the "X" in the menu bar.
2. Ignore list
If you want to exclude an app from the function "kill all" you can add it to an ignore list.
Just selecte one or more apps (like 1.) and click the list icon in the menu.
If you want to delete an app again from this list just click (without a checkbox is checked) on the icon with the list and then click the "X" behind the name of the app.
Click the icon in the menu-bar
TAGS: taskmanager, tasks, manager, kill, background, processes, overscreen, popup, autokill
Tags: taskkiller apps ausschließen , vom beenden ausschließen , apps vom beenden ausschließen