TeamViewer for Remote Control
10,000,000 - 50,000,000 downloads
- Remote access to Mac, Windows, Linux
- Multi-touch gestures: left/right click, drag, drop, scroll
- Remote keyboard control
- Reboot system remotely
- We didn't find any, did you?
TeamViewer lets you access to your own computer to work remotely from your Android. Manage files, finish reports, show pictures, whatever you want. What's more, it allows you to access remotely various computers by creating profiles (Windows, Mac, Linux supported). By this way you can share with your friends or family files or work together. However, the most interesting use of this app is the remote access to help your relatives when they have some problems with the computer.
Control remote using the multi-touch gestures: left click, right click, drag and drop, scroll wheel, zoom... as well as complete keyboard control. TeamViewer won't have any access problem even if the computer is using firewalls or proxys. You can perform almost everything, you can even reboot the computer (something compulsory if you're trying to fix the computer remotely).
TeamViewer has been developed by TeamViewer GmbH, a developer who has done a great job with this app, the only that they've launched on the market so far.
The potential of this app is just impressive. MUST HAVE
Easily support friends and family when they have computer problems - no matter where you are. You can also benefit from gaining access to your private home computer to edit documents or use particular software while you are on the road.
- Both spontaneous support for friends & family and access to unattended computers (Windows, Mac, Linux) are possible - also during a telephone call
- Transfer files from your Android mobile device to any computer and vice versa
- Conveniently control remote computers using the multi-touch gestures: left click, right click, drag & drop, scroll wheel, zoom
- Complete keyboard control incl. special keys such as Ctrl, Alt, Windows®
- Meets highest security standards: 256 Bit AES Session Encoding, 1024 Bit RSA Key Exchange
- Effortlessly access computers behind firewalls and proxy servers
- Automatic quality adjustment
- Remotely reboot the computer
- Overview of friends and computers that are online - via the integrated computer list
- Tablet ready
TeamViewer Free is intended for private use only, e.g. to access your private computers or help friends with their computer problems.
1. Install and start TeamViewer Free from Google Play
2. Install and start TeamViewer full version on your computer (download under www.teamviewer.com)
3. Enter your computer's TeamViewer ID and password directly in the TeamViewer interface on your Android device to connect.
Keyword: VNC, RDP, Remote Control, Remote Desktop
Recently changed in this version:
• “Best fit” changes the remote resolution to best fit your device screen
• Fixed double click
• Fixed right clicking by mistake
• Important info:
. • right click = Tap and hold
. • next monitor = monitor shortcut icon on session toolbar
. • open keyboard = double tap on minimized session toolbar
• Other minor fixes
• All new input method for Tablets:
. • Control the computer with direct touch gestures instead of moving the cursor
. • Connected to Windows 8: Use the Windows 8 native gestures
Last activity on TeamViewer for Remote Control
- estaten Downloaded 1d ago
- whocaresreally Downloaded 1d ago
- dkcommon Downloaded 2d ago
- mrzsolt95 Downloaded 3h ago
- nenadbarbic Downloaded May 15, 2013
- tarikgadzo Downloaded May 13, 2013
- karolakanita05 Downloaded May 12, 2013
- prabhas143 Downloaded May 11, 2013
- ABDULLIONION Downloaded May 4, 2013
Lists with: TeamViewer for Remote Control
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Emmanuel Lund.
Comments and ratings for TeamViewer for Remote Control
'Test connection' button always resulted in 'error'. When trying to connect it directly said 'please check your connwction' even with wifi. Nexus 4 android jelly bean 422
Love the ability to connect to my home computer.
Easy to use and nicely developed for my tablet and my Sony Xperia Phone. 5 Star cause its awesome and great app.
I haven't had a problem yet and, from what I would call reliable sources, it is very secure !
TeamViewer is the best!