TeamViewer for Remote Control
10,000,000 - 50,000,000 downloads
- Remote access to Mac, Windows, Linux
- Multi-touch gestures: left/right click, drag, drop, scroll
- Remote keyboard control
- Reboot system remotely
- Not for everyone
+ By TeamViewer
Access computers remotely from your Android device
Thanks to TeamViewer For Remote Control you can connect remotely your Android device to your computer. Manage files, finish reports, display pictures and much more. In addition, TeamViewer allows you to access remotely various computers by creating different profiles (Windows, Mac, Linux supported). Thus, you can share files with friends and family or work simultaneously on some documents. However, the most interesting feature of TeamViewer is that it guarantees remote access to your relatives' computer when they have some issues with it.
Control the computer remotely with multi-touch gestures: left click, right click, drag and drop, scroll wheel, zoom... You call it. You can even type using the built-in screen keyboard. TeamViewer won't have any access problem even if the computer is using firewalls or proxys. You can perform almost everything: you can even reboot the computer (something mandatory if you're trying to fix the computer remotely).
The potential of this app is just impressive. MUST HAVE
You can use this app to:
- Control computers remotely as if you were sitting right in front of them.
- On the go support your clients, colleagues, and friends
- Gain access to your office desktop with all of the documents and installed applications
- Remotely administrate unattended computers (e.g. servers)
- Effortlessly access computers behind firewalls and proxy servers
- Intuitive touch and control gestures (including Windows 8 multitouch support)
- Full keyboard functionality (including special keys such as Windows®, Ctrl+Alt+Del )
- Transfer files in both directions
- Multi monitor support
- Sound and video transmission in real-time
- Highest security standards: 256 Bit AES Session Encoding, 2048 Bit RSA Key Exchange
- Plus so much more …
1. Install this app
2. Install or start TeamViewer on your computer from our website
3. Enter your computer’s TeamViewer ID and password
• Improved zoom behavior
• Fix where the mouse cursor got stuck or had an offset
• Fixed a scenario in which clipboard synchronization didn’t work
• New minimum major version for the app is 4.0
• Other minor fixes and improvements
Good play software
I get this app on every computer I own and everyone's I work on. My family and friends constantly ask me for help, and I direct them to install this on their computer and just RC their system wherever I am.
It's keep showing me this msg "cannot establish connection, plz check internet connection" I am using WiFi and it's working totally fine. I already try rebooting and re installing but it didn't work. Plz fix its really frustrating..
Great app except I cannot remotely transfer files from my PC to my phones external SD card