TeamViewer for Remote Control
10,000,000 - 50,000,000 downloads
- Remote access to Mac, Windows, Linux
- Multi-touch gestures: left/right click, drag, drop, scroll
- Remote keyboard control
- Reboot system remotely
- We didn't find any, did you?
TeamViewer allows you to remotely access computer from your Android device
TeamViewer lets you access to your own computer to work remotely from your Android. Manage files, finish reports, show pictures, whatever you want. What's more, it allows you to access remotely various computers by creating profiles (Windows, Mac, Linux supported). By this way you can share with your friends or family files or work together. However, the most interesting use of this app is the remote access to help your relatives when they have some problems with the computer.
Control remote using the multi-touch gestures: left click, right click, drag and drop, scroll wheel, zoom... as well as complete keyboard control. TeamViewer won't have any access problem even if the computer is using firewalls or proxys. You can perform almost everything, you can even reboot the computer (something compulsory if you're trying to fix the computer remotely).
TeamViewer has been developed by TeamViewer GmbH, a developer who has done a great job with this app, the only that they've launched on the market so far.
The potential of this app is just impressive. MUST HAVE
You can use this app to:
- Control computers remotely as if you were sitting right in front of them.
- On the go support your clients, colleagues, and friends
- Gain access to your office desktop with all of the documents and installed applications
- Remotely administrate unattended computers (e.g. servers)
- Effortlessly access computers behind firewalls and proxy servers
- Intuitive touch and control gestures (including Windows 8 multitouch support)
- Full keyboard functionality (including special keys such as Windows®, Ctrl+Alt+Del )
- Transfer files in both directions
- Multi monitor support
- Sound and video transmission in real-time
- Highest security standards: 256 Bit AES Session Encoding, 2048 Bit RSA Key Exchange
- Plus so much more …
1. Install this app
2. Install or start TeamViewer on your computer from our website
3. Enter your computer’s TeamViewer ID and password
- Support for external keyboard and mouse
- Video transmission in real-time
- Two factor authentication
- Process customer cases in the service queue
Just installed and had such a job to get it to run I will have to uninstall it, for the second time.
Yesterday I played gta 5 on my phone usinh my network from laptop from a far distance.
I like this app however one feature I would like is the ability to switch from the tap mouse gestures to actual buttons. I've found that the tap controls can be unresponsive if there is a lot of motion on the screen.
Fantastic way to look at your desktop from your android phone. Use apps on the computer in the home.