100,000 - 500,000 downloads
- Remote access to Mac, Windows, Linux
- Multi-touch gestures: left/right click, drag, drop, scroll
- Remote keyboard control
- Reboot system remotely
- We didn't find any, did you?
TeamViewer lets you access to your own computer to work remotely from your Android. Manage files, finish reports, show pictures, whatever you want. What's more, it allows you to access remotely various computers by creating profiles (Windows, Mac, Linux supported). By this way you can share with your friends or family files or work together. However, the most interesting use of this app is the remote access to help your relatives when they have some problems with the computer.
Control remote using the multi-touch gestures: left click, right click, drag and drop, scroll wheel, zoom... as well as complete keyboard control. TeamViewer won't have any access problem even if the computer is using firewalls or proxys. You can perform almost everything, you can even reboot the computer (something compulsory if you're trying to fix the computer remotely).
TeamViewer has been developed by TeamViewer GmbH, a developer who has done a great job with this app, the only that they've launched on the market so far.
The potential of this app is just impressive. MUST HAVE
•Access Samsung mobile devices from any Windows, Mac, or Linux computer with TeamViewer.
•IT departments can help employees resolve any support questions with their Samsung mobile device quickly and easily
•Conveniently control the mobile device from your computer to edit text messages, check email account settings, or troubleshoot other apps etc.
•Secured connection with 256 Bit AES Session Encoding
•The app is free!
1. Download and launch the app.
2. The other side, e.g. the support technician, needs to install and start the TeamViewer full version on his/her computer (download at www.teamviewer.com).
3. Pass on the QuickSupport ID to your trusted partner, who uses the TeamViewer full version.
4. Allow your trusted partner to connect to your device.
Recently changed in this version:
• Added scrollwheel support
• improved connection stability
• Fixed some keyboard problems
• Other minor fixes and improvements
Last activity on TeamViewer QuickSupport
- linhtinh.luxubu Downloaded 4d ago
- iiiman_g Downloaded May 12, 2013
- Scratz Downloaded May 12, 2013
- musahhal Downloaded May 11, 2013
- lortega9 Downloaded May 8, 2013
- assassins23 Downloaded May 8, 2013
- hefasa2389 Downloaded May 8, 2013
- DiogoG60 Downloaded May 5, 2013
- alekxxx Downloaded May 4, 2013
Lists with: TeamViewer QuickSupport
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Emmanuel Lund.
Comments and ratings for TeamViewer QuickSupport
I use it to have access to my own Note 2 from my desktop.
Great this is nice
Remove that restriction of time feature and it will be great.
Kindly add auto login. It is useless for me as i want ti use it to operate my second phone at home while I am at office. Will give 5 stars when youll provide this feature
Super cool app !!! Recommended !!
Works a charm on my Note running CM10.1. Did ask for root, which isn't declared in the manifest. Other than that, it's a little laggy at times, but handles everything else I can throw at it. Just a shame that it's not compatible with the Nexus10, which