**Since you may be dealing with potentially sensitive data, please perform a back up ("export to SD card" option in the app) before updating to version 1.1.
**Fixed issues with Ice Cream Sandwich / Jelly Bean (Android 4.x) devices.
Sometimes, all you need is simplicity in order to feel safe.
With a simple interface, The Vault lets you store any data you want: easily and quickly. Besides that, The Vault does not use Internet connection. That means that no one will have access to your data through the internet.
And even if your database falls into the wrong hands, since all data is encrypted and secured with your master password, there's no reason to worry.
Changing from your old Android phone to brand new one and want to keep your data? Just simply export your database to a SD-Card and import it from the new phone, use your password and there you go!
The Vault allows you to store your passwords, web logins, credit card pin numbers, document numbers or any confidential info, in a secure way on your Android phone. All data is protected by one master encrypted password.
● Store data safely using AES 128 encryption algorithm.
● Export/Import your encrypted data to an SD card.
● Automatically log off after 3 minutes of inactivity.
● Automatically destroy all stored data after 10 unsuccessful login attempts.
● No access to the Internet. All data is saved locally.
● Simple and clean interface.
Tags: what is vault on a droid , vault droid trubo vault , the vault , vault , what is vault , pin code vault , what is vault service in s , thevault , how safe is the vault for the