TIM Alarm Clock
10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Guillermo Robla
It has all the features of any alarm clock application, but has a major added value: it can force you to wake up on time in order to save money!
Time Is Money - Alarm Clock also keeps track of how lazy you are by storing your oversleep stats.
On top of that, it is completely free and has no ads!
Included in the Top 5 alarm clock apps by The Sydney Morning Herald:
- Penalty Alarms: You can optionally set up the alarms to charge you a cash penalty if you wake up late. You decide the amount per minute and the maximum per alarm.
- Statistics: Keeps the stats about your delays and penalties.
- Wake up check: Verifies that you are awake by asking you to sort a list of numbers.
- You can use as alarm sound any ringtone, music, song or mp3.
- Volume in Crescendo: It is possible to set it up so the alarms increase its volume gradually. When you grab your phone the sound lowers immediately.
- Multiple and recurring alarms.
- Direct access to the time and date system settings.
- Free and ad free: You can enjoy this app for free, but donations in the form of credit recharges are welcome. The internet permission is only used for this.
- Available in English, Spanish, French, Portuguese and Italian.
- Has features that other alarm clock apps do not have.
Tags: time is money clock, money alarms, wake up clock crescendo volume, administrar melodias tono ascendente, time is money guillermo, alarma cresendo pentru, app alrm clock pay money, time is money, time is money 目覚まし, app waking up on time penalty.
- Updated for Android 4.4.x (KitKat)
- New "Add Credit" icon for Android 4.x.
- Fixed inexact alarm problems in android 4.4.x.
- Fixed bug of interchanged menu icons in Android 2.x version.