TimeWise: A Pomodoro Timer
10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
A Pomodoro consists of a work period which is followed by a break, before starting on the next task. Complete four pomodoros and it's time to take an extended break. This app will help you manage this process, allowing you to concentrate on the tasks at hand and relax during your well earned breaks.
TimeWise will help you define and prioritise a list of tasks you need to do. You can also estimate the number of pomodoros a task will take and plan your time accordingly. Then by encouraging the use of the Pomodoro Technique®
TimeWise will help you split these tasks up into manageable periods with regular short breaks in between.
Keep track of how much work you have done today and always know what you are going to work on next. You can also easily see how accurate your pomodoro estimates were to further understand how your time is being used and plan your time even better in the future.
- Define and prioritise task lists so you always know what you'll be working on next.
- Pomodoro timer to keep track of progress while working on a task and inform you when it's time to take a break.
- Personalize using green, red, or blue themes
- Collect statistics about progress made each day and also view overall statistics about your work, see the number of pomodoros against each task along with weekly and overall pomodoro counts.
- Fully configurable to match your work style. Configure the length of a pomodoro, a regular break and extended break along with the number of work tasks to be completed before an extended break to best optimise how you use your time.
Pomodoro™ and Pomodoro Technique® are registered trademarks of Francesco Cirillo. This app is in no way affiliated with Francesco Cirillo.
To learn more about the Pomodoro Technique visit their official website: http://www.pomodorotechnique.com/
- Fixed day time issues that were supposed to be covered by v1.1.13 and v1.1.14
- Fixed incorrect day time calculations throughout the application
- Fixed a bug where complete pomodoros would not show up in 'Complete Today' list
- Fixed a reported application crash
- Fixed a bug where pomodoro state was not reset
- Falling back to default notifications if custom ones are not used