Tiny Battery Widget
100,000 - 500,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Martin Florek
KitKat users: The notification must be in the notifications center (not in the status bar), otherwise the widget will freeze because of a KitKat system bug.
This does not open, it is a Home screen 1x1 widget only. Place on homescreen with Menu > Add > Widgets > Tiny Battery Widget. If it does not show in widgets' list, move it to the internal memory (widgets do not work when on SD card).
Multiple icon sizes (widget is always 1x1, but icon can be large, normal or tiny) and customizable colors for different values of the battery level!
It shows exact battery level also for some Motorola devices (1% steps confirmed on droid x, defy+, razr and others. It is a precise value not an estimate. If you have problems, email us please). Battery level text on the widget can be hidden (check settins).
To quickly toggle some system settings, just tap the battery.
- turn WiFi on/off
- turn Bluetooth on/off
- turn GPS on/off
- turn mobile data on/off (CDMA phones android 2.3.3 and newer only)
- turn auto-sync on/off
- turn WiFi tethering on/off (experimental. this will not enable WiFi tethering/hotspot if your phone does not support it)
- turn airplane mode on/off (optional, enable in settings. Android 4.2 just opens system settings, because Google removed this functionality from non-system apps)
- toggle ringer modes (sound only, sound+vib, vib, silent. choose in settings)
- NFC toggle opens system settings only (nfc toggle is not permitted for non-system apps)
Mobile data switch toggles real system settings for 2.3.3 and newer devices, older devices use "APN names mangling method". MMS will always work. "APN names method" is compatible with APNdroid.
To quickly access WiFi/BT/GPS/APN settings, tap the settings button next to the toggle button.
There is also a quick screen brightness option. Just move the sun on the seekbar.
Battery colors can be customized. There are three levels: Full (>70%), Medium (> 25%) and Warning (<25%), which are customizable through settings. Default colors are green, yellow and red, respectively. Hit the menu button when the Settings Toggler dialog is visible. Also the battery opacity can be changed.
Custom vertical alignment option to perfectly align with other widgets.
Settings toggler dialog can be automatically closed after some events e.g. WiFi connected/disabled, BT enabled/disabled (check the settings).
Internet access: for Ads only
GPS: for quick GPS enable/disable and open GPS system settings. Apps can not enable the GPS whenever they want since android 2.3.3.
Before giving us a bad rating, write us an email and we will help you (widget stopped updating, battery level off, wrong/random colors, anything?). Please write an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) as it is impossible for us to respond to user comments. Thank you.
Uninstall with mobile data enabled or you will have to manually edit APN names to enable it (or just install back the Tiny Battery Widget or APNdroid to re-enable mobile data).
WHITE-CZ for Czech translation
Наиль Шайхутдинов Russian translation
This widget was made for us, to be the best battery widget, and released to the public. Enjoy!
Tags: tiny battery widget apk, tiny battery widget, tiny battery widget 019 apk, tiny battery widget qr, tiny battery apk, tiny battery, tiny battery widget no ads, tiny battery widget 0201 apk, tinny battery widget, apk for tiny battery widget.
* KitKat: removed unwanted notification icon (it will go away automatically in some time) widget will not freeze
* removed crash reporting library - all fixed for ICS and newer
* FIX: KitKat (4.4.x) stops updating the widget. the notification icon is necessary for now. please report
* many fixes from Crashlytics reports
* fix for Android 4.4.2 is still in progress