50,000 - 100,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @Appszoom
Get access to BTOpenzone hotspots when you’re indoors or out and about
Use the app’s built in WiFi hotspot finder to automatically find your nearest BT Wi-fi hotspot
Get the best internet connection when you need it
Save your mobile internet allowance by using WiFi instead
To connect, you need to have:
1. Inclusive WiFi included in your plan
2. Turned on WiFi in your phone’s network settings
3. Downloaded and opened the app
4. T-Mobile signal (2G or 3G) the first time you connect, so we can check your details
Using T-Mobile WiFi
When you first launch T-Mobile WiFi app, it will check to see if you have WiFi included in your plan. If you do, it will automatically get your username and password and store them. Once these details are stored you can just press your device home key to leave T-Mobile WiFi app running and it will automatically connect you to WiFi hotspots when you’re out and about.
If you want to find a WiFi hotspot, you can use the ‘hotspot finder’ tab to locate public WiFi hotspots near to you and see them on a map. For best results we recommend that you enable GPS on your device.
Please note downloading the app over 2G or 3G will come out of your allowance or charged at your price plan data rate.
Tags: t-mobile wi-fi, tmobile wifi, t mobile wifi, wifi-t-mobiel, tmobile uk wifi finder, tmobilewifi, t-mobile wifi, first time t-mobile wifi, t mobile 9256 open, tmobile text wifi.
v1.5 -Modified Terms and Conditions
1) Modified BT branding to reference “BT Wi-fi” in place of “BT Openzone”, including appropriate changes to help and support text.
2) Changed BT Terms and Conditions weblink to www.btwifi.co.uk/terms-and-conditions.
3) Changing App store landing page text.
v1,3 - Enhanced WiFi connection manager for an improved service.