To-Do Calendar Planner
1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- Feature rich
- Missing notification reminder
A feature rich calender and organizer app
The app has loads of features, with three calender screens, a tasks section, a notes section, and some other nice features. It is missing a couple of obvious features that you would expect however.
The app does just about everything - it has three different calender sections, lets you quickly add notes, appointments and tasks, and has a split view mode to view more at once. It lets you set a repeat for tasks, supports multiple calenders, and can sync between devices.
The app is missing a very obvious feature - notification reminders, You can't even be more specific than a date for tasks and appointments. Other than that however, the only other thing i found lacking was visuals, and that only slightly.
- Use a powerful task list that supports batch operations
- Enjoy a fully scrollable calendar with daily, weekly, monthly and agenda view
- Define your personal goals and add tasks to them
- Set multiple reminders for tasks and events
- Divide your tasks into subtasks
- Set repeating tasks and events
- Get organized with a daily step-by-step routine
- Use resizable Widgets in 4 different formats
- Attach files and photos to your tasks and appointments
- Sync your data between devices without effort
- Attach Google Maps locations to your tasks and events
- Use the Clean-Up feature to easily prioritize your task list
- Use a daily journal to keep track of your life
- Never forget the birthdays of your friends
- Apply GTD principles to your daily life
- Convert your tasks, goals, notes and events into each other
- Access your data from a PC (web version)
Advanced features (Plus Version Upgrade):
- Schedule your tasks directly on the calendar
- Plan your goals in project view
- Sync your To-Do list with Google Tasks
- Create backups and restore them
- Time your tasks with a To-Do list timer
- Draw your own notes and attach them to tasks and events
- Create audio recordings and attach them to your tasks and events
- Have the option to reset all your tasks or events
- Protect your data with a password
- Export your data to CSV files
With isoTimer you can:
...orient yourself toward your goals
...prepare each day with care using a calendar and a to-do list
...balance your professional and your private life
...focus on the most important tasks
...never forget ideas or events
IsoTimer organizer is the ideal companion for planning all parts of your life!
The perfect ToDo Calendar Planner for personal and business use.
- You can now shift the date of all tasks associated with a goal or list
- You can now clean up tasks one by one
- Tasks and events are now loading faster
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Oliver T. Robson.
No tags for tasks. No map. Nice feature - attaching files (incl. photos) to tasks. Do you know a program with attachment of photos and location on a map? So far I will stay with Due Today (tasks) and MLO (tasks on map).
This is a very good app!!
I use this app for my revision, its awesome.
Good so happy
Seems to have what needed
This is a great play by play hour by hour time management app!!! I just got back into the 9~ 5 grind, had NO time management shills, and I owe much of it to this app that I can NOW get kids to school and myself to work on time, make appointments etc....yes!!!