Todoist: To-Do List, Task List
1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- Useful and helpful for the everyday life
- Great and elegant design
- Easy to use
- Lots of similar apps
Organize, check and set your reminders
Todoist: To Do List, Task List is a successful task manager that helps you in your daily life, so you never forget what you need to do and control all your personal matters.
You can either sign up or Login with your Google Account and start adding your imminent tasks, checking and managing your email inbox, saving websites, setting task reminders to arrive by notifications, mail or SMS and creating Group Tasks into projects and so on.
The first time you ever use the app, there's a tutorial that shows you every functionality as you begin to tap on all the features, letting you know about the complete functions like synchronizing your tasks and organizing everything by priority.
Todoist was developed by Ist Productivity and it's their only app in the market so far. A clean-designed organization app for keeping track of all the tasks you should finish before it's too late, everything you need to be an organized, self-assured person in the every day life.
As an update, the creators have removed the once-per-day limit on data synchronization for the free version of the app and have automatically upgraded all free users to unlimited, continuous data synchronization.
Join over 4 million people who are doing amazing things with Todoist – the world’s leading to-do list and personal task manager! Praised by TechCrunch, New York Times, Lifehacker, The Wall Street Journal, Android Authority, Phandroid, Android Police, and many others, Todoist works wonderfully across all your devices and platforms (mobile, desktop, web browser and e-mail) so you can boost your productivity and achieve more each day.
The FREE app lets you:
• Automatically sync your tasks on all your devices
• Never lose track of your to-do list: your data is automatically synced to the cloud
• Get organized by using due dates, recurring dates, sub-tasks, task priorities, sub-projects and colored projects
• Manage your tasks even while being offline
• Plan your days ahead with visual scheduling
• Share projects, assign tasks, and collaborate with anyone
• Get instant notifications for updates and new comments
• Integrate with Dropbox and Google Drive for adding documents to your tasks
• Preview media links and file attachments through inline thumbnails and file icons
• See images, watch videos and play audio directly within the app
• Leverage amazing widgets, actionable notifications, Google Now and DashClock integration, and advanced settings
• Add tasks from any app by sharing with the Todoist app
• Use Todoist with Android Wear: add tasks using voice commands, view optimized notifications at a glance, and send task lists directly to your wearable
With a PREMIUM account you get all of the above, plus:
▸ Set up and receive push notifications, email or SMS reminders based on your physical location or the time and date
▸ Get even more organized using task notes, colored labels, and powerful filters
▸ Add files, sound recordings and photos to your tasks
▸ Add tasks by email and access tasks on your calendar
▸ Track and improve your productivity with Todoist Karma
▸ Extended Android Wear support: add task reminders using voice commands
▸ And much, much more!
❝Todoist gives you a suite of productivity tools in a very elegant, stylish and simple package. Those on Android 4.0 and higher will especially fall in love.❞ — Phandroid
❝This is one of the most complete task management platforms available and they hit that sweet spot of being good for both personal and business use.❞ — Android Authority
Feel free to contact us directly if you need any kind of support: https://todoist.com/Support_Android/
Have a look at how we use the permissions requested by the app: https://todoist.com/android_permissions.txt
We hope you love our app as much as our community and our team does. Let us know what you think!
• Date parsing improvements
• Android Wear integration bug fixes
• Stability improvements
Material is coming!
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Anna Grace.
I like the task management tool from Replicon ( http://www.replicon.com/olp/task-management-software.aspx ) that makes the tasks management simple and structured. Upon working with the same the end result also come up to be perfect.
Note: to install v. 7.1.4 (4/24), I first had to uninstall the previous version. Play Store crashed every time it tried to update. Todoist, for me, is a great app. After trying many others and sticking with Any.do for almost a year (Premium Subscription), I decided to fork-over the money for Todoist. The consistent, cross-platform interface works. I use Android phone, iPad, PC and a Mac-Mini. Wi
You just can't forget your tasks. I recommend to everyone that have many things to do.
Its a wonderful app if u discipline yourself and use it lol I cheated myself many times by putting things back but overall its amazing love it strongly recommend
Great app. Easy to use.
Old tasks should be automatically postponed to the next day. But other than that, the app is great
This is my favorite to do app