Todoist: To-Do List, Task List
500,000 - 1,000,000 downloads
- Useful and helpful for the everyday life
- Great and elegant design
- Easy to use
- Lots of similar apps
Organize, check and set your reminders
Todoist: To Do List, Task List is a successful task manager that helps you in your daily life, so you never forget what you need to do and control all your personal matters.
You can either sign up or Login with your Google Account and start adding your imminent tasks, checking and managing your email inbox, saving websites, setting task reminders to arrive by notifications, mail or SMS and creating Group Tasks into projects and so on.
The first time you ever use the app, there's a tutorial that shows you every functionality as you begin to tap on all the features, letting you know about the complete functions like synchronizing your tasks and organizing everything by priority.
Todoist was developed by Ist Productivity and it's their only app in the market so far. A clean-designed organization app for keeping track of all the tasks you should finish before it's too late, everything you need to be an organized, self-assured person in the every day life.
As an update, the creators have removed the once-per-day limit on data synchronization for the free version of the app and have automatically upgraded all free users to unlimited, continuous data synchronization.
Join over 2 million people who are doing amazing things with Todoist – the leading todo list and personal task manager for Android! Featured by TechCrunch, New York Times, Lifehacker, ReadWriteWeb, Phandroid, Android Police, and many others, Todoist works wonderfully across all your devices and platforms (mobile, desktop, web browser and e-mail) so you can boost your productivity and do more each day.
The FREE app includes:
• Automatically sync your tasks on all your devices
• Save your todo list to the cloud at Todoist.com
• Get organized by using due dates, recurring dates, sub-tasks, task priorities, sub-projects and colored projects
• Manage your tasks even while being offline
• Plan your days ahead with visual scheduling
• Share projects, assign tasks, and collaborate
• Get instant notifications for updates and new comments
• Integration with Dropbox and Google Drive for adding documents to your tasks
• Preview media links and file attachments through inline thumbnails and file icons
• See images, watch videos and play audio directly within the app
• Leverage amazing widgets, actionable notifications, Google Now and DashClock integration, and advanced settings
• Add tasks from any app by sharing with the Todoist app
With a PREMIUM account you get all of the above, plus:
▸ Set up and receive reminders through push notifications, email or SMS
▸ Get even more organized using task notes, colored labels, and powerful filters
▸ Add files, sound recordings and photos to your tasks
▸ Add tasks by email and access tasks on your calendar
▸ Track and improve your productivity on Todoist.com
▸ And much, much more!
❝Todoist gives you a suite of productivity tools in a very elegant, stylish and simple package. Those on Android 4.0 and higher will especially fall in love.❞ — Phandroid
Feel free to contact us directly if you need any kind of support: https://todoist.com/Support_Android/
Have a look at how we use the permissions requested by the app: https://todoist.com/android_permissions.txt
We hope you love our app as much as we do. Let us know what you think!
• Location-aware reminders! Includes integration with Google Maps
• Add reminders in a new, simplified interface
• Bug fixes
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Anna Grace.
I like the task management tool from Replicon ( http://www.replicon.com/olp/task-management-software.aspx ) that makes the tasks management simple and structured. Upon working with the same the end result also come up to be perfect.
Keeps getting better
Love having a mobile app with full featured desktop site for more involved planning. I can imagine the paid version is even better but the free version is working for me so far.
simple and organizable. 100% recomendado !!
Major Features are paid
I'm looking for an efficient, multi platform talk manager. I don't need a complex project management program. Todoit is the best I've found. Support is responsive the product is being maintained. Worth every penny to upgrade to premium
Ive tryed many different apps in the market and so far ive liked this one way more than the rest