Todoist: To-Do List, Task List
500,000 - 1,000,000 downloads
- Useful and helpful for the everyday life
- Great and elegant design
- Easy to use
- Lots of similar apps
Organize, check and set your reminders
Todoist: To Do List, Task List is a successful task manager that helps you in your daily life, so you never forget what you need to do and control all your personal matters.
You can either sign up or Login with your Google Account and start adding your imminent tasks, checking and managing your email inbox, saving websites, setting task reminders to arrive by notifications, mail or SMS and creating Group Tasks into projects and so on.
The first time you ever use the app, there's a tutorial that shows you every functionality as you begin to tap on all the features, letting you know about the complete functions like synchronizing your tasks and organizing everything by priority.
Todoist was developed by Ist Productivity and it's their only app in the market so far. A clean-designed organization app for keeping track of all the tasks you should finish before it's too late, everything you need to be an organized, self-assured person in the every day life.
As an update, the creators have removed the once-per-day limit on data synchronization for the free version of the app and have automatically upgraded all free users to unlimited, continuous data synchronization.
Join over 1.3 million people who are doing amazing things with Todoist – the leading todo list and personal task manager for Android! Featured by TechCrunch, New York Times, Lifehacker, ReadWriteWeb, Phandroid, Android Police, and many others, Todoist works wonderfully across all your devices and platforms (mobile, desktop, web browser and e-mail) so you can boost your productivity and do more each day.
The FREE app includes:
• NEW! Share projects, assign tasks, and collaborate
• NEW! Get instant notifications for updates and new comments
• NEW! Plan your days ahead with visual scheduling
• Automatically sync your tasks on all your devices
• Save your todo list to the cloud at Todoist.com
• Get organized by using due dates, recurring dates, sub-tasks, task priorities, sub-projects and colored projects
• Manage your tasks even while being offline
• Leverage amazing widgets, actionable notifications, Google Now and DashClock integration, and advanced settings
• Add tasks from any app by sharing with the Todoist app
With a PREMIUM account you get all of the above, plus:
▸ Set up and receive reminders through push notifications, email or SMS
▸ Get even more organized using task notes, colored labels, and powerful filters
▸ Add tasks by email and access tasks on your calendar
▸ Track and improve your productivity on Todoist.com
▸ And much, much more!
❝Todoist gives you a suite of productivity tools in a very elegant, stylish and simple package. Those on Android 4.0 and higher will especially fall in love.❞ — Phandroid
Feel free to contact us directly if you need any kind of support: https://todoist.com/Support_Android/
Have a look at how we use the permissions requested by the app: https://todoist.com/android_permissions.txt
We hope you love our app as much as we do. Let us know what you think!
• Undo support for completing recurring tasks and rescheduling
• Date improvements for Chinese, Japanese and Korean
• Notify when logout will lead to lost changes
• Multiple bug fixes including reminders and date parsing
- Sync improvements and fixes
- Reminder improvements and fixes
- Sign up fixes for Froyo and Gingerbread
- Filter improvements
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Anna Grace.
Access on multiple platforms. Clean interface, simple yet does the job. Awesome app...
Easy. Intuitive. Integrates across all of my platforms.
Very useful. Reminds you every day. Bugs me at times like a wife but well worth it
$30 and not even full version forever? This app could be excellent if it cost $1.50 with notes and reminder. Online backup can be extra feature for those who care... To pay $30 every year for todo app is bad business model. Uninstalling becouse this strip
I used Astrid religiously until Yahoo! decided to discontinue the service, I spent about three months trying out other GTD apps and this is by far the best one out there. All its missing is the ability to time tasks and log how long a certain task or proj