TouchPal X Keyboard
5,000,000 - 10,000,000 downloads
- Swype and type
- It doesn't learn words from other apps
TouchPal Keyboard is both predictive swyping and typing multi-language keyboard
TouchPal Keyboard has come with the aim to surpass Swype keyboard. Although, it uses the same input method, the prediction has been enhanced.
Actually, what we have here is a really complete keyboard. It supports both typing and swyping input, speech-to-text too, multi-language (you have to download language packs) and alternative symbols. What's more, Touchpal Keyboard is high configurable. You can choose keyboard layout (QWERTY, AZERTY, QWERTZ or auto-configuration). You can update dictionaries, enable/disable keypress vibration, sound and popup.
Regarding prediction, it should be said that it's high accurate. In this sense, you can choose from settings "Smart input" how "paternalistic" the prediction should be by: correct mistyping, spellcheck, word prediction... In case that it doesn't recognize a word, you can type it and then tap on "Touch to save". Next time it will be predicted.
TouchPal Keyboard has been developed by CooTek, who has done a great job with it and the amount of language packs for Touchpal Keyboard. The only catch we've noticed is that it doesn't learn words from other resources like Twitter, Facebook, SMS and other apps.
TouchPal is one of the best choices if you like swype input method. There are coming up lots of keyboards with this technology. The added value of Touchpal is the accuracy, the prediction and multi-language supporting. (Almost) must-have app.
• TouchPal Wave - Sentence gesture, use the gesture to input commonly used phrases/sentences
• TouchPal Curve® - Word gesture technology
• Sliding up or down gesture to input number or symbol
• Emoji X: Flip up Space for emoji & smileys
• Contextual prediction
• Blind type on your touchscreen
• Save > 90% of keystrokes
• Learns your Tweets/messages/contacts to personalize candidate outputs
• Walkie-Talkie style voice input
• T+ dual-letter layout: bigger keys than QWERTY
• Support more than 70 languages
• Toolbar plugins (Twitter plugin)
• Mixed language prediction
• Keyboard meter and speed statistics tracker
• Multiple themes available
• One-hand keyboard layout for large touchscreen
Install & activate
After installation, please launch the TouchPal from app list and follow the steps to activate TouchPal X.
HOW TO USE TOUCHPAL WAVE - SENTENCE GESTURE
Once you start entering a word, you can use TouchPal Wave™ to tap on the first correct prediction it makes, and then drag it down to the space bar. Words will dynamically emerge out of the keys, suggesting next possible words in your sentence. You can drag your finger from word to word, eventually entering an entire sentence in a matter of seconds.
Support importing contact name as user word. Can ONLY be enabled manually by user.
Support importing sent SMS text. Can ONLY be enabled mannually by user.
* TouchPal take your privacy seriously. All the personalization learning service will ONLY be enable by user.
Follow us on Twitter: @TouchPal
Fan us on Facebook: "TouchPal"
- Accerlate store loading speed
- Language can also be downloaded from setting>languages
- Language download is also available in settings now.
- Fix wrong behavior of cursor on some HTC devices
- Fix bugs when upgrade from some stock version.
More emojis pls.
Best Key board I've ever used Ever I love it
Great app.. (≧皿≦)♥♥♥ ;-P
Haven't japanese language? Hiks