THE APPLICATION REQUIRES THE XML-RPC PLUGIN TO BE INSTALLED IN YOUR TRAC-ENVIRONMNET! For more information check the XML-RPC Plugin page on tracHacks: http://trac-hacks.org/wiki/XmlRpcPlugin
Get full control over your tickets managed by your Trac instance. You can view, edit and even create new tickets.
To always keep track of your tickets you can create filters to filter the viewed tickets. You can also store these filters to quickly switch between the shown tickets.
And much more to come...
The Android robot is reproduced or modified from work created and shared by Google and used according to terms described in the Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution License.
The Trac logo is
Copyright (C) 2003-2012 Edgewall Software
All rights reserved.
- Fixed bug that crashed the app when selecting the history tab while creating a new ticket
- You can group tickets now by milestone, components or status
- You can view the history of a ticket now
- You can decide which fields you want to see in the ticket list via the the settings
- Better error messages
- There are empty options for milestones and components now
- You can now set an owner when creating a ticket