50 - 100 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Onwerk GmbH
* Make use of full text search to quickly look up tickets or jump to any ticket by entering its number.
* Who is working on which ticket? Use the categories to find out.
* Clearly arranged ticket lists display the most important details to give you an overview of the current status.
* Get comprehensive ticket information like description, owner, creator, priority, the complete history and all attachments in the ticket detail view.
* The attachment view displays common file formats like Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint?, images, PDF documents and HTML files directly within TracPeek.
Please keep in mind, that the editing of tickets is not yet possible.
To use TracPeek you need a working installation of Trac version 0.11 or higher with the XML-RPC plugin installed and set up. Trac can be downloaded from http://trac.edgewall.org. The XML-RPC plugin is available at http://trac-hacks.org/wiki/XmlRpcPlugin.
If you configure TracPeek please make sure that the URL points to the XML-RPC path of the Trac installation. This usually is http://host/pathToTrac/login/xmlrpc.
For more information about the XML-RPC plugin and authentication troubleshooting hints please visit http://trac-hacks.org/wiki/XmlRpcPlugin. TracPeek does not contain Trac and/or the XML-RPC plugin and Onwerk is not involved in the development of those products.
TracPeek for iOS: http://itunes.apple.com/app/tracpeek/id369857980?mt=8
Tags: tracpeek, trac xmlrpc, tracpeek ssl, xml rpc wordpress, tracxmlrpc, trac rpc twiter, accessing trac server with xmlrpc how to, xmlrpc ssl, trac xmlrpc get history of ticket, tracpeek ignore ssl error.
Fixed: Crash with Android 4.2