10,000 - 50,000 downloads
- Create your own and secure cloud storage service
- Share content and manage permissions
- Sync files to access offline
- User-friendly interface
- No multiple files upload
- There's no Linux desktop version
Tresorit is a free encrypted cloud storage tool designed to store and share confidential data
There are already a bunch of cloud storage service on the market. However, most of them can't fully satisfy the needs of users concerned about privacy and security. Tresorit allows you to turn your desktop computer into your own cloud storage service in a secure way, by encrypting your content and making it accessible from your mobile device.
You just need to pick one of your desktop folders or create one on your mobile, turn it into a "tresor", and you can sync and share your content anywhere, safely. The point is that any content is encrypted on the client-side which means that not even Tresorit servers can access your data. You can easily add files to your folders and they will be encrypted before they are uploaded to the cloud. Obviously, you'll be able to decrypt and access your files only on devices with Tresorit is installed.
You can share your tresors the way you want: you can invite members to folders and manage permissions (only reader, editor, manager..) from your mobile device. If you feel the encryption isn't enough, you can add a passcode to the app as well. Finally, if you need to access files offline, just "favorite" them and they'll be available anywhere, even if you don’t have network connection.
Tresorit has a minimalist and intuitive interface which makes it easier to access your content on-the-go. If privacy is a concern for you, welcome to the safe way of storing your files in the cloud. Recommended.
Save your best moments, send memos about meetings and access files wherever you need them with Tresorit for Android. Tresorit’s mix of industry standard and patented cryptographic protocols ensures privacy and security while the app is easy to use and works flawlessly.
Already a Tresorit user?
Just download, sign in, and go!
• No hidden costs: Tresorit for Android is free and provides the same security as Tresorit desktop clients.
• Set up collaboration and share documents easily with friends and business partners: create a tresor and access its contents securely on your Android device.
• Manage members and set permission levels to keep your content’s integrity and set up safe and efficient collaboration.
• Create encrypted links and share files with a single link.
• Create favorites and access your files and documents when you are offline.
• App passcode lock ensures (that) no one has access to your tresors even if someone gains access to your phone.
• Tresorit for Android applies the same end-to-end encryption and security protocols as the desktop clients.
• Say no for tracking: Tresorit for Android accesses the least it has to. No location tracking, no access to your contacts.
It's easy to get started
• Tresorit for Android is free, and no credit card is required
• Get full access to Tresorit features and add a desktop client
• If you love it, check out our plans to find the one that suits your needs the most
What you'll get if you download Tresorit for your desktop (available for Mac and Windows)
• Make the most of all the Tresorit features.
• Tresorit for Windows and Mac are convenient to use: no need to move files to specific drives / folders or altering file formats. Manage your documents as you are used to it.
• Synchronize between devices, locations.
• Access and edit your documents, presentations, pictures and videos where you need them.
• No more lost data because of lost flash drives.
What do others say about Tresorit?
For individuals and businesses who need compliance and security as well as collaboration.” – Forbes
“Hungarian developers have put a bounty on their own heads to lure some of the most talented "white hat" hackers in the world.”– VentureBeat
“A vendor that can offer them an easy to use way to lock up that information and transport it to a cloud has a huge market opportunity ahead. Tresorit has the cryptography talent to make a go of it.” – CBS Online
“In addition to the appeal of high grade security, Tresorit has a flexible model for syncing with your local drive.. you don't need to change the way you manage your files just to keep a copy in the cloud.” – GIGAOM
This application may require internet connectivity and subsequent data transfer charges may apply.
• Performance improvements and bugfixes
• You can now re-create and delete your account
• 2-way synchronization - the changes you make will be synced to the cloud
• Improvements and bugfixes
• Activity wall for tresors
• Tresor share improvements
• Bugfixes and improvements
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Emmanuel Lund.
The app crashes at times. A couple times I've had the app crash multiple times in a row. Usually it crashes once a day when I try to open it. The photo upload option is painfully slow. I took a photo, and it was uploaded to Dropbox in about a minute. Ten minutes later, I'm still waiting for it upload to Tresorit. The app also is very slow to load images. It takes minutes to load the image when I
Would love to see a bulk file upload option for the mobile app!
Trying to update and it says error retrieving information from server! Edit: the error is now fixed! Thank you and keep up the good work guys!
Good. But is there a way to upload multiple images at once?
a. It needs a Web UI or at least a desktop portable app. Who is going to pay for premium and use some or all GB, just from phone uploads (not user friendly nor efficient upload process) .b. your site has bugs, I wanted to buy promotion offer, and when checking out, the price wasn't discounted, so could not buy it c. Also direct linking / direct link download is missing (Dropbox and others have thi
Solid security and a very pleasant user interface. 100% reliable.
Not sure how 5gb is useful in 2014. 4Synch 4shared Pcloud Mega GDrive Box Surdoc Adrive Onedrive all offer more space. 5gb? This sadly isn't worth the space on my phone.