Uni-M8 is the latest user-friendly app developed for senior school grades, teachers, university students and researchers. If you are tired of referencing, then this will be a dream application for you. With absolute ease and touch of a button, you can retrieve all the data fields required for referencing. No more rummaging through books looking for all the answers, making sure they are correct and manually typing that information. This app works like a charm filling the lacunae in the existing system.
With Uni-M8 you simply scan the ISBN (or manually enter) bar code and the app retrieves all the referencing data for that specific book. Just email that reference and import it directly into your referencing management software. How simple is that, that process just saved you about 5 minutes (per book), and that is not all Uni-M8 can do.
* Reference library can be organised into multiple projects,
* Email individual, multiple or project references,
* Default e-mail setting for user preferences,
* Integrated notes for individual references with ability to use camera,
* Book cover artwork (if you are a visual learner),
* Export file is supported by most reference management software systems,
* User friendly designed UI for convenient use.
Check out our website to see how easy Uni-M8 is to use, watch tutorials and follow us on
(https://twitter.com/4RoosSoftware) , (https://www.facebook.com/UniM8), (https://plus.google.com/u/0/116261728469846820160/posts) or (http://unim8.tumblr.com).
1) Fixed issues with preferences saving feature with Note devices.
1) Supporting enw format while exporting to Endnote.
1) Fixed issues for storing information about books written in Swedish.
1) Fixed issues with reference tagging of notes.
1) Improved the ISBN scanner
2) Removed the bug with noted
3) Improved the UI presentation.