UpTo - Calendar and Widget
100,000 - 500,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @AppsZoom
Featured on CNN, TechCrunch, Fast Company, Mashable and NBC Nightly News.
Experience a new dimension of the calendar:
Your UpTo calendar has two layers. The front layer is your existing calendar. The back layer includes calendars you follow based on your location, likes and interests. Expand your calendar to reveal the back layer of events with just a pinch or tap.
Follow the calendars you care about:
From your favorite sports teams and TV shows to upcoming concerts and even the people in your life, UpTo has you covered. Discover thousands of public calendars and follow the ones you care about.
View events from your personal calendars, Facebook, and calendars you follow in UpTo directly on your phone’s homescreen. Mix and match out beautiful agenda and month widgets to get a complete view of your schedule!
Privately connect with friends:
Unlike other calendars that are limited to all-or-nothing sharing, UpTo lets you privately connect with close friends and family to share events on an event by event basis.
Sync your existing calendars:
UpTo works with Google Calendar, Outlook, Facebook Events and any other calendar that syncs with your phone.
Have questions? Comments? Just want to say hello? Email us any time at email@example.com. We’re here to help
Tags: what happened to the syncme, upto app 4 months.
- Minor bug fixes.
- Fixed an issue where calendar notification would sometimes still show even when disabled.
- Public calendar event alerts! Get notifications for the calendars you follow in UpTo.
- Customizable event reminder notifications: choose vibrate and sound settings.
- Use UpTo as your phone's default calendar, to view appointments and times from anywhere on your phone!
- Addtional localization support.