UpTo has completely reimagined the calendar, giving you an all-encompassing view of what’s coming up that matters to you most.
How it Works:
UpTo seamlessly syncs with your existing calendars, such as Google Calendar, Outlook, Facebook Events and more.
Follow public calendars of events (we call them streams) for your favorite sports teams, TV premieres, music releases and even the events at your children’s school or soccer club. Swipe to hide events to curate your feed so you only see what matters most.
Privately connect with friends, family, and coworkers so you can share the events you want, with who you want. You can even have conversations directly within events. Finally, calendar sharing that really works.
Your life goes beyond meetings and appointments. Your calendar should too.
• "An App That Unlocks Your Calendar's Social Potential" – TechCrunch
• "6 Apps Worth Downloading This Week" – Mashable
• "A gorgeously designed social calendar app" - The Next Web
Businesses and organizations: Publish your calendar as a stream on UpTo for free and get your events directly into your customers’ calendars. Visit upto.com/streams for more information.
Have questions? Comments? Just want to say hello? Email us any time at email@example.com. We're here to help!
Tags: upto app 4 months, what happened to the syncme.
• You can now set reminders for your UpTo events from the Settings screen!
** Package File Invalid when trying to update? See Google's support article: https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/3300875
• Introducing the UpTo widget! Giving you a view of the next five days, the UpTo widget allows users to completely customize which sources they see events from. Choose between your own events, your friends events, and any combination of the streams you’re following.