USSD Commands could be created in several ways, either as static commands that don’t require extra inputs (e.g. Balance check commands), or as dynamic commands that require extra parameters (e.g. account top up commands). Extra parameters could be in the form of numeric codes and/or contact phone numbers that can be accessed directly from your phonebook.
If you have any issues or would like to give your feedback we are always happy to help out and encourage you to do so through the USSD Dialer product community support page (http://community.teklabz.com)
Note: Using the USSD Dialer application is free of charge, but some operators might charge for using certain USSD commands. This is not associated to the USSD Dialer application. Check with your network operator when in doubt.
Tags: ussd apk, ussd dialer apk download, ussd dialer, ussd dialer.apk, ussd.apk.
Recently changed in this version:
* Ability to add to favorites directly when creating a command
* Better indicators when adding/removing parameters
* Minor bug fixes related to command definitions
Last activity on USSD Dialer
- MobiTel99 Downloaded May 17, 2013
- mohi80 Downloaded May 13, 2013
- abdullah taha Downloaded Apr 14, 2013
- iamhitler Downloaded Apr 8, 2013
- Raciel Downloaded Apr 3, 2013
- oporajita Downloaded Apr 3, 2013
- C 300 Downloaded Mar 29, 2013
- aamgaa Downloaded Mar 21, 2013
- ritesh_99 Downloaded Mar 12, 2013