Your mobile phone puts your digital life in your pocket… until the day that it slips out of your pocket! Verizon Cloud backs up your contacts, photos, videos, music, documents, text and media messages and call logs to secure cloud storage, so you don’t need to lose your important content if you lose your phone. It even makes sure nothing gets left behind when you move to a new phone. Install Verizon Cloud today and you’ll get 5GB of storage. Verizon offers affordable monthly plans if you need additional storage.
Here are some of the things Verizon Cloud can do for you:
• SECURELY BACK UP your phone’s content (contacts, photos, videos, and more) to your own cloud account
• EASILY TRANSFER content stored on your previous phone to a new one, whether you are a new or existing customer
• SHARE select media content using your favorite native apps
• SYNC the last 90 days of text and media messages on the first sync, and all new messages thereafter
• ACCESS ACROSS DEVICES – Back up content from your PC or Mac’s hard drive and/or tablet to your Verizon Cloud account using the downloadable Desktop client and/or Tablet app. You can then access that content on all of your Verizon Cloud-capable devices.
If you are an existing user of Backup Assistant or Backup Assistant Plus, all your content will automatically transfer to Verizon Cloud.
Recommended tip: Go to Settings>Backup Assistant Plus and turn off syncing for everything including Contacts.
This app can be downloaded and used on any smartphone or tablet running Android software. However, this app has been tested and certified for most Verizon Wireless smartphones and tablets. Go to www.vzw.com/cloud for the complete list.
Tags: www.vzw.com/baplus , backup assistant plus , verizon cloud , backup assistant plus desktop , backup assistant plus desktop application , www.vzw.com/cloud , the backup assistant plus desktop application , www.vzw/cloud.com
from 88.718 reviews