Download and install the Verizon Cloud app on your Android Smartphone to get 5 GB of free* storage as a Verizon Wireless subscriber.
Verizon Cloud lets you back up your contacts, photos, videos, music, documents, text and media messages and call logs to secure cloud storage, so you won’t lose your important content if you lose your phone. It even makes sure nothing gets left behind when you move to a new phone.
Install Verizon Cloud today and get 5GB of storage. Affordable monthly plans are available for additional storage needs.
With Verizon Cloud, you can:
• BACK UP your phone’s content (contacts, photos, videos, and more) to your secure cloud storage
• TRANSFER CONTENT stored on your previous phone to a new one, whether you are a new or existing customer
• SYNC your devices – Access your content when you need it, from your Smart Phone, Tablet, on the Web, or any other Verizon Cloud compatible device
• DISCOVER STORIES – View & share albums that are automatically generated using your best photos and videos
• CREATE & ORDER PRINT PRODUCTS using your favorite photos
If you are an existing user of Backup Assistant or Backup Assistant Plus, all your content will automatically transfer to Verizon Cloud.
Recommended tip: Go to Settings>Backup Assistant Plus and turn off syncing for everything including Contacts.
This app can be downloaded and used on any smartphone or tablet running Android software. However, this app has been tested and certified for most Verizon Wireless smartphones and tablets. Go to www.vzw.com/cloud for the complete list.
* Data charges apply.
Tags: backup assistant plus , verizon cloud , backup assistant plus desktop , the backup assistant plus desktop application , backup assistant plus desktop application , back up assistant plus , verizon backup media keeps crashing , backup assistant plus pc , upload from phone to backup assistant plus