10,000,000 - 50,000,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Verizon - VZ
Here are some of the things Verizon Cloud can do for you:
• Securely back up your phone’s content (contacts, photos, videos, and more) to your own cloud account
• Easily transfer content stored on your previous phone to a new one
• Share select media content using your favorite native apps
• Sync the last 90 days of text and media messages on the first sync, and all new text messages thereafter
• Back up content from your PC or Mac’s hard drive to your Verizon Cloud account using the downloadable desktop client. You can then access that content on your mobile devices.
If you are an existing user of Backup Assistant or Backup Assistant Plus, all your content will automatically transfer to Verizon Cloud.
Recommended tip: Go to Settings>Backup Assistant Plus and turn off syncing for everything including Contacts.
This app can be downloaded and used on any smartphone or tablet running Android software. However, this app has been tested and certified for most Verizon Wireless smartphones and tablets. Go to www.vzw.com/cloud for the complete list
Tags: backup assistant plus, www.vzw.com/baplus, verizon cloud, backup assistant plus desktop, backup assistant plus desktop application, www.vzw.com/cloud, the backup assistant plus desktop application, back up assistant plus, verizon backup media keeps crashing, backup assistant plus pc.
We listen to your feedback and have been working to make Verizon Cloud even better. Try out these new features and rate Verizon Cloud on the Play Store.
•Verizon cloud now supports Verizon Residential and SMB customers. Enjoy the awesome features of the Verizon cloud app.
•Share select media content using your favorite native apps
•Miscellaneous bug fixes and minor enhancements
Some lists where this application appears: My-App.