Verizon subscribers: Download and install the Verizon Cloud app on your Android Smartphone to get 5 GB of storage for no additional charge*.
Verizon Cloud lets you back up your contacts, photos, videos, music, documents, text and media messages, and call logs to secure cloud storage, so you won’t lose your important content if you lose your phone. It even makes sure nothing gets left behind when you move to a new phone.
With Verizon Cloud, you can:
• BACK UP your phone’s content (contacts, photos, videos, and more) to your secure cloud storage
• SYNC your devices – Access your content when you need it, from your Smartphone, Tablet, on the Web, or any other Verizon Cloud compatible device
• EASILY MANAGE your Verizon Cloud account and plan
• CREATE & ORDER PRINTS & GIFTS using your favorite photos
• EXPLORE FLASHBACKS – Relive your memories from past years with Cloud’s weekly Flashback feature
• DISCOVER STORIES – View & share albums that are automatically generated using your best photos and videos
• BEAM TO YOUR TV – Share your pictures, videos and music with family and friends on the big screen
• SHARE select media content using your favorite native apps
If you are an existing user of Backup Assistant or Backup Assistant Plus, all your content will automatically transfer to Verizon Cloud. Recommended tip: Go to Settings > Backup Assistant Plus and turn off syncing for everything including Contacts.
The Verizon Cloud app can be downloaded and used on any smartphone or tablet running Android software. However, this app has been tested and certified for most Verizon smartphones and tablets. Go to www.vzw.com/cloud for the complete list.
* Data charges apply.
Tags: verizon cloud , where is the qr code for the verizon cloud , where is the verizon cloud qr code , to find , backup assistant plus , backup assistant plus desktop , backup assistant plus desktop application , the backup assistant plus desktop application , back up assistant plus