Viadesk - social intranet
1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @AppsZoom
With the Viadesk app, you can:
• Access project information on the go.
• Discuss document and project updates with colleagues.
• Review, create and edit appointments per project.
• Sync documents for offline reading.
• Upload files, with smart file versioning.
• View, add and edit tasks per project.
• Quickly lookup contact information in the user directory.
This enables you to be productive on your mobile device. And back at your desk, you can continue working at http://www.viadesk.com.
Cloud intranet platform
Everyone can create a secure project environment or social intranet on http://viadesk.com. Try it free with up to 5 users. After a successful trial, you can easily upgrade to a flexible Business or Enterprise subscription from within the web application. More than 125,000 users are already collaborating inside knowledge networks, social intranets and project environments hosted on our cloud platform.
Advice & training
Our product experts (based in Amsterdam, The Netherlands and Köln, Germany) can support you in all phases of a social intranet implementation, from composing a project plan to training administrators and end-users.
Documentation & support
Extensive documentation on using and administering Viadesk is available at http://support.viadesk.com. With questions, suggestions and bug reports, you can contact our support team. We are available from Monday to Friday between 9.00 and 18.00 hours. Please e-mail email@example.com, tweet @viadesk or call us in Amsterdam at +31 (0)20 305 76 60. Thanks!
Tags: collaboration tool, vzg viadesk, online collaboration tool, wwwvzgviadeskcom, viadesk, viadesk vzg.
New in 1.9:
The Calendar feature is now available in the app*:
- quickly view upcoming project or team meetings,
- add appointments from you iPad or iPhone,
- edit an appointment to quickly add members or change a location.
- the app now displays text formatting in file descriptions and Text-items.
- refresh content using a pull-to-refresh gesture.
- the app's design has been updated.
* Is the Calendar not visible? Ask the group administrator to activate that feature.