Viadesk is an online collaboration platform, free to use (up to 5 users) and as a subscription service. Do you want to collaborate on projects within or outside your organisation? Or experience the ease of use on a hosted social intranet? Follow the example of +100.000 users, and give the premier European collaboration platform (since 1999) a try.
With the Viadesk app, you can:
- Access all project information on the go,
- Share status updates to team or project groups.
- Sync files for offline use, great for paperless meetings.
- Discuss documents and project updates with colleagues.
- Upload documents (via “Open In”), including smart file versioning.
- Manage tasks per project, adding new ones and marking finished tasks as complete.
- Quickly lookup contact information in the user directory.
This enables you to be productive on your mobile device, providing a full paperless workflow. And back at your desk, you can continue working at http://www.viadesk.com.
Users on the Viadesk app:
‘With the app, we can quickly and securely access our projects and documents on tablets and smartphones. This enables us to collaborate more effectively, wherever we are.’ - Hugo
‘Thanks to the Viadesk app, I can always retrieve meeting documents on my devices, allowing me to prepare appointments whenever and wherever I want, and walk into meetings without carrying huge stacks of paper’ - Sandy
We are always working on improving the app, and your feedback helps a lot. Please send questions, suggestions and bug reports to email@example.com or call us in Amsterdam at +31 (0)20 305 76 60. Thanks!
Tags: collaboration tool, vzg viadesk, online collaboration tool, wwwvzgviadeskcom, viadesk, viadesk vzg.
New in 1.8:
- Unlimited scrolling in the newsfeed. Now you can scroll back to that interesting update from last week.
- Browse document versions. Smarter document collaboration on your tablet or mobile.
- Toggle between all tasks and tasks assigned to you. Quickly see what you next actions are.
- High-resolution image thumbnails
- Newsfeed is now called Start page, just like in the Viadesk web application.
- Bug fixes