10,000,000 - 50,000,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Vodafone
It’s free to use and doesn’t take up any of your monthly data allowance.
With Vodafone Discover you can:
- Easily switch your phone to flight mode or turn your Bluetooth or Wi-Fi connection on or off
- Discover other great services from Vodafone to make the most of your smartphone including security tools, cloud services and more.
Important things to note:
- The application will only work if you are a Vodafone customer
- Enjoy the best Discover experience by installing the widget. Do this by long pressing on a free panel on your device home screen >select Add Widget and then choose ‘Vodafone Discover’
- Vodafone Discover supports Android versions 2.1+
- This application is not optimised for use on tablets.
- Vodafone Discover is a hub for other services and applications. You may need to install additional applications to use Discover fully. Using these other services may incur data charges. Please see the terms and conditions of each service for details
- Discover may link you to websites or videos. If you follow these links away from Discover your data tariff applies.
- Content and applications within Vodafone Discover are subject to regional availability
- We recommend you set the application to update automatically to make the most of the latest features
In order to protect your privacy and security some parts of the Vodafone Discover are disabled when your phone is connected to a Wi-Fi network. For the best Vodafone Discover experience we recommend you use your mobile network.
Tags: vodafone discover deinstallieren, vodafone discover, vodafone discover empresas, vodafone discover löschen, my vodafone widget, vodafone discover deaktivieren, vodafone discover schließen, vodafone discover akku, what is vodafone discover, uninstall vodafone discover.
• Samsung Users: Discover is now integrated with the Samsung Magazine. Customers who have the Samsung Magazine on their device can use it to easily view Discover content. To access the Samsung Magazine go to your device Homescreen and swipe up from the bottom of your device screen.
• HTC Users: Discover is now fully compatible with HTC Sense 6.0. Discover content will automatically begin appearing in your Blinkfeed
•We’ve made performance enhancements and bug fixes to improve speed and stability