@Voice Aloud Reader reads aloud the text displayed in an Android app, e.g. web pages, news articles, long emails and much more. Please watch the video tutorial we provide to understand how to use @Voice.
IMPORTANT: You need Text-To-Speech engine and voices installed on your device to use this app. If you don't have one yet, pickup from Play Store - the good quality TTS engines there are Acapela, Ivona and SVOX. You may use more than one if you want.
* Click "Share", "Send by Email" button or menu item in any app to send text you read to @Voice Aloud Reader for aloud reading over speakers or headset.
* If "Share" is not available, copy text in other apps and paste it into @Voice for aloud reading.
* Open text or HTML files from Android file system for reading aloud.
* Save articles opened in @Voice to files for later listening. Construct listening lists of many articles for uninterrupted listening one after the other. Order the list as needed, e.g. more important articles first.
* Easily control speech generator volume, pitch and rate of speech.
* Pause/resume speech as needed with wired or Bluetooth headset buttons, plus click Next/Previous buttons to jump by sentence, long-click (press and hold for about 1 sec.) to switch to the next/previous article on a list.
* Can automatically recognize the language of an article and use appropriate TTS voice, if available, or set your preferred voices manually with "Select language" menu item.
* Options for additional pause between paragraph, start talking as soon as a new article is loaded or wait for a button press, start/stop talking when wired headset plug is inserted/removed.
* Optional sleep timer to stop speech after a given timeout.
Tags: voice aloud reader , text to speech reader , @voice aloud reader , review @voice aloud reader , voice aloud , is @voice aloud available , voice aloud quality voice