*** NOW FREE - DEVELOPMENT HAS ENDED ***
***NOT FOR HONEYCOMB***
VTL.Launcher is a Tablet Optimized Home Screen Replacement App. This app is based off ADW and is ADW Themes Compatible.
- tablet layout optimized (smaller screens will need to play with desktop layout and dock icon size)
- 3D Screen Transitions (NEW)
- elastic scrolling
- 3 individually configurable/toggleable scrollable dock bars designed to maximize tablet layouts
- Show/Hide Buttons for side docks (NEW)
- individual controls per dock for background/reflection/visibility/icon size
- icon size for docks can be set different per orientation
- user folders to place shortcuts to apps, bookmarks, contacts, etc.
- icon changing for user folders and apps.
- quick action items menu when long pressing apps, folders and widgets.
- catalogs for organizing apps in the app drawers
- swipe actions on app drawer to navigate catalogs
- uncataloged catalog where new and uncatagorized apps fall
- 1 to 7 homes screens with sense-like previews
- configurable action bindings (swipe up, swipe down, home button)
- long-hold uninstall on trashcan
- moveable trashcan
- hide homescreen icon labels
- auto rotate orientation
- system persistence with configurable locked orientation
- widget size spanning
- scrollable widget support
- live wallpaper support
- fullscreen mode
- backup/restore settings
- compatible with "most" ADW Themes
-3D Screen Transitions. (off by default)
-Side Dockbar Show/Hide Buttons. (can be turned on/off in settings)
-Icon number per dock is now dynamic depending on dock width, orientation and icon spacing.
-Settings for Icon Spacing per Dock per Orientation.
-Icons on Dock now have a dynamically set Layout Alignment/Gravity per Dock per Orientation.
-Settings for Icon Alignment/Gravity per Dock per Orientation.
-Individual Dock Controls for Icon Sizing Per Orientation (really large icons could look pixelated).
-The Ability to Add/Remove the Bottom Dock. Side Docks Expand to claim the gap left.
-Individual Dock Controls for Background/Reflection.
-Individual Dock Controls for whether a dock should be displayed with the app drawer.
-Ability to Lock Orientation either Landscape/Portrait for persistence option.
-Icon Changing for User Folders. New Icons then show up on desktop and in Docks.
-Revert to Default option for Icon Changes on items.
-UnCataloged Catalog for items which you haven't placed in a catalog. New apps land here. This must be turned on in settings.
-Quick Action Item to choose Catalog.
-Quick Action menu capability to the app drawers. Long press any icon in drawer and don't move it.
-Swipe to change catalogs in the drawer. Up/down in the Horizontal drawer and left/right in the Vertical.
-Catalog name to the top of the app drawers.
Still working on Honeycomb support Google's new 3.1 update has added new wrinkles.
Launcher, ADW, VTL, VTLLauncher, VTL.Launcher, Tablet, Optimized, Home, Screen, Replacement, Themes, VT-Lab, vtlab.com, zeem, scrollable, widgets, dock, dockbar, landscape, nook, ADW Theme, Tab, Go Launcher, GoJimi, icon docks, backgrounds, lancher, luncher, laancher, tablet launcher, vtl launch, themm, theem, android, SPB, home, launcher, widgets, Galaxy Tab, Dell, Streak
Tags: vtl launcher , ncher , vt launcher , vtl launcher themes , vtllauncher , vtl theme , vtl themes , vtl , launcher