With WiFi Time Tracker you’ll never again have to guesstimate how many hours and minutes you’ve worked when it’s time to fill in the time sheet. No more giving away time because you tend to round downward in favor for your clients or employer. You’ll be astonished how much time WiFi Time Tracker will give you. You can’t afford not to get WiFi Time Tracker! :)
- Automatic punch in when within range of one or several chosen WiFi networks.
- Two ways of tracking time for total flexibility.
- Manual punch in.
- Excellent overview of tracked time.
- Support for multiple trackers.
- Setup of reoccurring absence such as lunch breaks.
- Setup of minimum required WiFi signal strength to compensate for out of office WiFi network detection.
- Setup of daily time deduction to compensate for out of office WiFi network detection.
- WiFi scanning frequency down to minute precise accuracy.
- Sound notifications.
- Vibrate notifications.
- Very low battery consumption.
- Runs siltently in the background.
- Very easy to use.
- Get started in less than a minute!
How does it work?
WiFi Time Tracker support two different ways of automatically tracking time.
'First to Last' register the first and the last contact with a selected WiFi network. The time in between becomes the tracked time for that day.
'Automatic Absence' works almost the same way but with the difference that when a selected WiFi network is not in within range for a specified period of time that time will not be tracked.
Both tracking types support absence such as lunch breaks to be either automatically or manually added each day. If any absence is added the tracked time for that day is reduced by the amount of time of the absence.
It is possible to compensate for outside the office WiFi network detection by:
- Setting up a minimum WiFi signal strength required for automatic punch in.
- Adding a fault tolerance, called daily time deduction, which will be used to reduce the daily tracked time.
Tags: wifi log time, time tracking wifi, work tracker wifi, time tracker based on wifi nets, time tracking based on wifi, wifi time, app time tracker via wifi, libero mail, time automatic, wifi time tracker.
- Added setting on tracker to control if automatically detected absence shall remove default absence within the same period.
- Fixed bug that caused the app to crash when within range of WiFi networks containing certain characters in their names.
- Various bugfixes.
- Fixed issue that caused overlapping/duplicate content in lists.
- Added a Weekly view showing total time per week.
- Added a Daily view showing total time per day.
- Various bugfixes.