Work Mate - Shift Tracker
5,000 - 10,000 downloads
- Easy to use
- God idea for busy people
- Didn't find any. Did you?
Manage your work shifts and always know what's up next
Work Mate is a professional application that is used for tracking your shifts and managing your busy work schedule.
First of all, you should add your jobs to the list and begin to enter the shifts and all the information you consider necessary. Add templates for common shift patterns, don't forget about night shifts.
In addition, to help you control your salary, take a look at the section for hourly pay rate and manage all your information in a much simpler way.
Michael McNeil is the developer of Work Mate, a helpful tool that allows you to set reminders and also view reports of all your worked hours. If you want to have an unlimited number of shifts, you should try the paid version of the app.Developer's original description available here
By adding templates to your jobs, you can set shift patterns that you commonly work, allowing you to quickly add new shifts to the built in calendar. Work Mate is useful for all types of shift patterns; from the repeating 9am-5pm Monday-Friday, to the worker who changes shift patterns every day.
You can easily view your shifts at a glance from the main screen of the app, from your phone's home or lock screens with our widget, or from the color coded calendar.
This is a list of some of the features Work Mate provides:
• Keep track of multiple jobs
• Add templates for common shift patterns
• Add night shifts
• Set the hourly pay rate for each job
• Add unpaid breaks to shifts and templates
• Share your shifts with friends, family and colleagues
• View your next upcoming shift with a home or lock screen widget
• Save shifts to your installed calendar of choice after saving to Work Mate's own calendar
• Set reminders for shifts
• Customise reminder ringtone and LED color
• View reports of hours worked and pay earned
• View reports of all shifts worked within a user provided range, past and future
You can have up to 10 shifts stored at any one time in the calendar with this free version. To store an unlimited number of shifts, simply upgrade to the Pro version for a one-time fee ($2.56 USD) using In-App Billing from within the app.
If you are having technical issues or have any questions, we're here to help. Please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or leave feedback.
• Notes can now be added to shifts
• Custom Pay Report now retains it's date range
• Added setting to set time picker minutes interval
• Added localisation for en-US and en-GB
• Improved input validation
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Anna Grace.
Well then! I do not regret upgrading to pro now! Thank you!
Perfect for keeping track
For some reason seems to miss calculate my hours ie 8:54-5:45 was coming up as 33hr wrk
I can not see the option to add template. I just can add job name but not template pay hour etc. I am use the por v on samsund tab 10.1 old version
The pay report tracks the last 30 & next 30 says and gives you an inaccurate pay report. It reports more than double. Say you work 35 hrs one week, it calculates 65 for the last 30 days. My new job began May 5, $10/hr, 35 hrs,by the end of the week it reported I had worked 50 hours in the lady 30, & 24 for the next 30 days. Other than this issue the app is awesome.
I have tried tons of schedule and calander apps and none of them came even close to what I wanted. This app has managed to give me every thing I wanted and more. I love that it updates my Google calander it makes keeping my family informed of shift changes so easy. User interface is intuitive and looks good too :-) Great app!