1,000 - 5,000 downloads
- Easy to use
- God idea for busy people
- Nothing special
Manage your work shifts and always know what's up next
Work Mate is a professional application that is used for tracking your shifts and managing your busy work schedule.
First of all, you should add your jobs to the list and begin to enter the shifts and all the information you consider necessary. Add templates for common shift patterns, don't forget about night shifts.
In addition, to help you control your salary, take a look at the section for hourly pay rate and manage all your information in a much simpler way.
Michael McNeil is the developer of Work Mate, a helpful tool that allows you to set reminders and also view reports of all your worked hours. If you want to have an unlimited number of shifts, you should try the paid version of the app.
By adding templates to your jobs, you can set pre-defined shift patterns that you commonly work, allowing you to add new shifts to the built in calendar with a few quick actions. Work Mate is useful for all types of shift patterns; from the repeating 9am-5pm Mon-Fri, to the worker who changes shift patterns every week. You can also add unpaid breaks to your templates to save even more time when populating your calendar.
This is a small list of some of the features Work Mate provides, and will be ever-growing in the future:
• Keep track of multiple jobs
• Add templates for common shift patterns
• Add night shifts
• Set the hourly pay rate for each job
• Add unpaid breaks to shifts and templates
• Share your shifts with friends, family and colleagues
• View your next upcoming shift with a home or lock screen widget
• Save shifts to your installed calendar of choice after saving to Work Mate's own calendar
• Set reminders for shifts
• Customise reminder ringtone and LED colour
• View reports of hours worked and pay earned
• View reports of all shifts worked within a user provided range, past and future
You can have up to 10 shifts stored at any one time in the calendar with this free version. To store an unlimited number of shifts, simply upgrade to the Pro version for a one-time fee (£0.99 GBP/ $1.54 USD) using In-App Billing from the app's preferences.
For more information, see our website at http://www.workmate-app.info/
Follow Work Mate:
If you would like to keep up with the latest Work Mate news, follow us on
Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/workmateandroidapp and
If you are having technical issues or have any questions, we're here to help. Please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or leave feedback.
• Added support for 24 hour time. Turn on/off via settings.
• Added support for currency symbols based on current device locale. Turn on/off via settings.
• Updated license information.
• Fixed a bug with In-App Billing when upgrading to pro version.
• Days with a shift will now have their cell on the calendar colored. This color can be configured through Work Mate's settings.
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Anna Grace.
I cannot select a week with same shift in once. Have to add one by one??? Plus crashes all the tine. Please advise
Great app for android if your on shift work and work at many different places.
Easy to use really pleased I found it.
Fantastic work I just have one big issue it really needs to be able to add notes and holiday Any chance that's gonna happen? If so 5 stars :)
How do l delete a shift?
I work a 6 day's on 3 day's off shift pattern, with varying times. After adding 10 day's worth of my shift pattern, it says I need to upgrade. The description says ten shifts,not ten days.
Keep right track of work at customers..