1,000 - 5,000 downloads
- Easy to use
- God idea for busy people
- Didn't find any. Did you?
Manage your work shifts and always know what's up next
Work Mate is a professional application that is used for tracking your shifts and managing your busy work schedule.
First of all, you should add your jobs to the list and begin to enter the shifts and all the information you consider necessary. Add templates for common shift patterns, don't forget about night shifts.
In addition, to help you control your salary, take a look at the section for hourly pay rate and manage all your information in a much simpler way.
Michael McNeil is the developer of Work Mate, a helpful tool that allows you to set reminders and also view reports of all your worked hours. If you want to have an unlimited number of shifts, you should try the paid version of the app.
By adding templates to your jobs, you can set pre-defined shift patterns that you commonly work, allowing you to add new shifts to the built in calendar with a few quick actions. Work Mate is useful for all types of shift patterns; from the repeating 9am-5pm Mon-Fri, to the worker who changes shift patterns every week. You can also add unpaid breaks to your templates to save even more time when populating your calendar.
This is a small list of some of the features Work Mate provides, and will be ever-growing in the future:
• Keep track of multiple jobs
• Add templates for common shift patterns
• Add night shifts
• Set the hourly pay rate for each job
• Add unpaid breaks to shifts and templates
• Share your shifts with friends, family and colleagues
• View your next upcoming shift with a home or lock screen widget
• Save shifts to your installed calendar of choice after saving to Work Mate's own calendar
• Set reminders for shifts
• Customise reminder ringtone and LED colour
• View reports of hours worked and pay earned
• View reports of all shifts worked within a user provided range, past and future
You can have up to 10 shifts stored at any one time in the calendar with this free version. To store an unlimited number of shifts, simply upgrade to the Pro version for a one-time fee (£0.99 GBP/ $1.54 USD) using In-App Billing from the app's preferences.
For more information, see our website at http://www.workmate-app.info/
Follow Work Mate:
If you would like to keep up with the latest Work Mate news, follow us on
Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/workmateandroidapp and
If you are having technical issues or have any questions, we're here to help. Please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or leave feedback.
• Added support for 24 hour time. Turn on/off via settings.
• Added support for currency symbols based on current device locale. Turn on/off via settings.
• Updated license information.
• Fixed a bug with In-App Billing when upgrading to pro version.
• Days with a shift will now have their cell on the calendar colored. This color can be configured through Work Mate's settings.
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Anna Grace.
I would like the option to be able to sync with multiple devices. Or even if I could send file to another device instead of the html that the share option does so I don't have to re-enter the data.
A way to select rate of pay would be nice. (Or easier to find)
Worth 1 star or less if you are a free user. They let you add more than one week of data unless you pay.. What a waist of my time organizing .. Don't waist your time. Unless you wanna pay..
I work in a company that has many different departments and I am always swapping between departments to do overtime etc. The template and job system lets me easily manage the different jobs I do between each department and it also tracks the hours worked
Am no employed or tht but it's quality for mindin tae gan n sign oan
Only flaws are that it doesn't have what shift your working written in the calendar info, only the times. The other is that it doesn't transfer information to other devices