500 - 1,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Denny Hildenbrandt
Simply enter start, end and a short description and the app tells you how many hours you have worked that day.
Important notes about the widget:
- to use the widget you may have to move the app to the internal memory
- When you start a task and stop it within 2 seconds it will not be saved. This is to avoid 0-minute tasks when you accidently start a task
If you like the app, please rate it. If you would like to have some new feature, just leave a comment, and I will have a look into it.
keywords: work, tracker, worktracker, time, timetracker, track
Tags: work tracker android.
Recently changed in this version:
- simplified the entry of the task description, using autocomplete
- enhanced the management of common task names
- added an option to automaically add new tasks to the list of common tasks
- performance enhancements
- added new reporting capabilities
- removed the permission to READ/WRITE the external storage as this is no longer needed to export the tasklist to be able to send it by email.