Wunderlist - To-do & Task List
1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- Multiplatform: Android, iOS, PC and web
- Sync to the cloud
- E-mail reminders
- Good-looking UI
- Just one size widget (and could be improved)
- There's no Gmail or Gtasks integration
+ By 6 Wunderkinder GmbH
Wunderlist is a multiplatform task organizer which sync to the cloud
First off you have to sign up on Wunderlist. It's as easy as providing an e-mail and password. Then you will have full access to a multiplatform organizer app. Let's zoom in its features:
Multiplatform because you can use it from your Android, iOS devices, PCs even from the web. Add tasks easily: name, place, time alarm, etc. and sync it to the cloud (to your Wunderlist account). What's more, you can send tasks or notes to your Wunderlist e-mail account @wunderlist.com. They will be automatically integrated to your Wunderlist. You can also share your tasks and manage them: set time, alarm, mark as favorite or priority, use filter views, add notes, among others. You will see today's task, weekly, monthly and check the ones that have already passed.
Wunderlist is set in a good-looking layout, actually it's one of its strongest points. You can change the app wallpaper and place a widget (there's just one size) in the home screen.
Wunderlist has been developed by 6Wunderkinder, an emerging developer who has launched just this app on the market with remarkably success.
Sync to the cloud, multiplatform, good-looking interface, managing options and e-mail reminders are enough reasons to give a try to this task organizer. High recommendable.
“Wunderlist is our favorite todo list manager for just about every platform.” - Lifehacker.
Selected as a Google Play Editor’s Choice, Wunderlist has also been featured in The New York Times, The Verge, TechCrunch, CNET, The Guardian, Wired, and Vanity Fair, just to name a few.
Key Wunderlist Features:
• Create unlimited to-do lists
• Easily share a todo list or errands and collaborate with family, friends and colleagues
• Access your todo lists and errands from your phone, tablet and computer
• Wunderlist syncs your reminder, checklist, shopping list, errands and todo lists across your devices
• Create a Reminder to ensure you never forget important deadlines (or birthday gifts) ever again
• With Android Wear support, you can get a reminder or notification at a glance. If it’s a Comment about a todo, you can reply by voice. Plus, you can create a to do by saying ‘Ok Google, make a note...’
Why you’ll love making your todo lists with Wunderlist
• Wunderlist works as a great organizer, just set a Reminder and Due Date
• Easily organize your to do list and plan your agenda with simple drag and drop gestures
• Swipe to delete a to-do, just like a real-world organizer
• Keep track of your errands and get more done by sharing your to-do, shopping list or grocery list - and don’t forget to set a reminder
• Break down big tasks into a simple checklist, using Subtasks
• With your todo lists synced across all your devices, Wunderlist makes a great organizer
• With simple to do list sharing, Wunderlist is the easiest way to organize your family shopping list or grocery list and a whole lot more
• Thanks to the Wunderlist Widget, you can see your to do list and errands at a glance - perfect for checking things off your grocery list in the supermarket.
• Add extra detail to any to-do in any list or checklist with a Note,
• Gorgeous backgrounds let you customize the look of your shopping list and todo list
Wunderlist is free to download and use. Wunderlist Pro upgrades your experience and gives you unlimited access to Comments, Files and Assigning to help you accomplish even more through an auto-renewing subscription.
Learn more at Wunderlist at www.wunderlist.com
- Now it's possible to search your tasks
- Print the content of your lists and share it to the world
- Addressed unexpected glitch causing the app to force close
syncs well with the mac app, but the functionality isn't as good.
I have adopted this application to track actions across personal to-do's and multiple projects within work. Each task can be broken down into a sequence of smaller tasks which helps with both the planning and the tracking across multiple locations and people. The biggest benefit to me is the ability to have the tasks synchronized across multiple devices. This meets my needs and if your needs are s
Does what it says, does what I need. Easy to learn & use. Still playing with it, but no crashing issues.
Great little app
Would be nice if due dates and reminders could be set up using monthly calendar controls. Would be easier to see week numbers and dow