Wunderlist - To-do & Task List
1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- Multiplatform: Android, iOS, PC and web
- Sync to the cloud
- E-mail reminders
- Good-looking UI
- Just one size widget (and could be improved)
- There's no Gmail or Gtasks integration
+ By 6 Wunderkinder GmbH
Wunderlist is a multiplatform task organizer which sync to the cloud
First off you have to sign up on Wunderlist. It's as easy as providing an e-mail and password. Then you will have full access to a multiplatform organizer app. Let's zoom in its features:
Multiplatform because you can use it from your Android, iOS devices, PCs even from the web. Add tasks easily: name, place, time alarm, etc. and sync it to the cloud (to your Wunderlist account). What's more, you can send tasks or notes to your Wunderlist e-mail account @wunderlist.com. They will be automatically integrated to your Wunderlist. You can also share your tasks and manage them: set time, alarm, mark as favorite or priority, use filter views, add notes, among others. You will see today's task, weekly, monthly and check the ones that have already passed.
Wunderlist is set in a good-looking layout, actually it's one of its strongest points. You can change the app wallpaper and place a widget (there's just one size) in the home screen.
Wunderlist has been developed by 6Wunderkinder, an emerging developer who has launched just this app on the market with remarkably success.
Sync to the cloud, multiplatform, good-looking interface, managing options and e-mail reminders are enough reasons to give a try to this task organizer. High recommendable.
“The beauty of Wunderlist lies in its simplicity. It easily syncs across all major computing platforms, and its interface is made up mostly of Tasks and Lists.” - CNET.
Wunderlist has also been featured in The New York Times, The Verge, TechCrunch, Lifehacker, The Guardian, Wired, and Vanity Fair, just to name a few.
• Wunderlist syncs across all your devices to keep you on top of all the things you want to do, from anywhere.
• Easily share lists with your colleagues, friends and family to collaborate on anything from team projects to group dinners.
• Intuitive design and friendly reminders ensure you never forget important deadlines (or birthday gifts) ever again.
Unlock Wunderlist Pro for $4.99/month or $49.99/year:
• Add Comments and start a conversation with your teammates about any of your to-dos. You can leave feedback, ask a question or add some extra insight all from within Wunderlist.
• Attach files including photos, spreadsheets, presentation decks, PDFs, videos and even sound bites to any to-do.
• Assign to-dos to colleagues, study partners and friends to delegate responsibility and keep team activities on track.
• Unlimited Subtasks take the stress out of projects like business proposals by letting you break down complex goals into smaller to-dos.
Wunderlist is free to download and use. Upgrading to Wunderlist Pro adds the above features and is available through an auto-renewing subscription.
Follow us on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/wunderlist
Learn more about Wunderlist at http://wunderlist.com/home
Have questions? Head over to http://support.wunderlist.com
* Use Google Now & Search to save a to-do into Wunderlist.
Tap the microphone > say "Make a Note to..." > followed by your to-do, like "buy Milk." Your to-do will then be added to your Wunderlist Inbox.
* Wunderlist now speaks Arabic.
* A host of improvements and bug fixes.
The first application that works electronically like the old ledger.
Five stars if it had tasks recurring daily.
Like many people I have lots of tasks to remember to do, organise and prioritise. This app is excellent for using whatever gadget is at hand to manage that list or lists. Love how effort less it is to sync. So much so I now use the app at work as well as
Amazing app, cannot live without it. My boss and I share lists and use this as our daily 'priority' review.
I really like the collaboration function. It's very useful and intuitive.