Find your next freelance job on Elance, the world's leading platform for online employment!
The xLancer app makes it easy to keep up with the latest freelance job listings that fit your skills. You can also find an expert to outsource your work to an offshore team or individual freelancers.
Why does it make you grant access to the developer on Elance (Zhaidarbek Ayazbayev)?
Short answer: because that's how oAuth authentication works.
Long answer: Accessing workroom methods requires prior approval from Elance. Upon approval, application developers are granted a Consumer Secret that is used for signing all OAuth requests. Read more about it here http://www.elance.com/p/api/oauth
- Search jobs and providers
- Access your Elance account via oAuth authorization — xLancer doesn’t ask or keep your credentials
- Read out loud job description using TTS engine
- Specify keywords that describe your skills and xLancer will automatically search jobs for you
- Save your favorite jobs/providers on your phone for offline viewing
- Specify criteria that describes jobs you are interested in, and xLancer will automatically store them for offline viewing in watch list.
- Ignore jobs/providers that you are not interested in, and you won’t see them in search results anymore
- Sort search results by budget, date posted, time left, and bid count
- Easily paginate through search results
- Get notified when your favorite jobs are about to expire
- Create a reminder to place a bid on job later.
KEYWORDS: Elance, Freelancer, oDesk, work at home, job search, data entry, outsource, offshore, www.elance.com, www.freelancer.com, www.odesk.com, getafreelancer
Tags: elance test answers , elance , delete items from a listview , test elance , xlancer , freelancer elance , google elance test question answers , sam katakouzinos , elance api