Your Winchester is a mobile app that enables you to report issues directly to Winchester City Council on the move.
You can also keep up-to-date with news and what’s going on around the district.
- Submit a report
- Attach photos, videos or any other relevant information to your report
- Pinpoint exact locations using inbuilt GPS
- View your reports
- Track your reports and receive status updates by SMS, push notification or email
- Keep up-to-date with News and Events
- Search local facilities near your current location
- View local information
- Contact us by email or phone
- Hotspots - allowing you to receive messages relevant to specific areas of the district
Issues that can be reported
You can report issues directly to Winchester City Council including:
- Missed bin collection
- Abandoned Vehicles
- Anti-Social behaviour
- Benefit Fraud
- Drain issues
- Fly tipping
- Planning breaches
- Street light problems… and more.
How to submit a report
To submit a report we require the following information:
- Select the category of the report
- Complete the questions
- Capture the evidence, either a photo or video (optional)
- Enter the location
- Submit the report
If you have any enquiries please contact the My Council Services Team at mycouncilservices.com or visit us at www.mycouncilservices.com
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Tags: your winchester
from 10 reviews