ZipInstaller for CWM + TWRP + 4EXT Recoveries.
For discussion, free version and source code: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1920057
ZipInstaller is a tool that makes it easier and faster to pick up and install zip files through your recovery. Instead of manually rebooting into the recovery and selecting files from there, you can pick up all the zips you want with your favorite file manager from the sdcard and install them with just one click, that's it.
TWRP, 4EXT and CWM-based recoveries are fully supported.
Closed source CWM is only supported through RomManager premium.
- Install as much zips you want in a row
- Add zips directly from a file manager
- Add zips through folder rules
- Click on the zips added to see its properties, remove it from the list or mark it to delete after flashing.
- You can define the recovery and the sdcard mount point name in the menu.
- If you add a zip that was already added, it goes down to the last position.
- Reorder the list using drag and drop.
- Use the app to download zips, they're added to the install list
- Backup, restore and delete backup.
- Check MD5 sum (manually or automatically through *.md5sum)
- Application automatic updates
- Sync backups in the cloud (dropbox and drive)
- Get notifications of updates of your rom if they are on goo.im or ota-update-center
- Download the new version of your rom and add it to the list automatically
- Navigate Goo.im
- ONandroid backup (backups without rebooting) thanks to Ameer Dawood
- Flash boot and recovery images if available
- Open source!
Tags: zipinstaller , zipinstaller 3.3.2 , zipinstaller 無料