2012 PULSE Conference
10 - 50 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
Changelog and permissions
- - Know where you approximately are.
- - Know exactly where you are. It uses GPS.
- - Know what access (wifi, 3G…) you have at every moment.
- - Access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- - Be able to access the camera device.
- - Change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- - Turn on and off the flashlight.
- - Have access to the list of accounts linked to your device.
- - Access to hardware peripherals, intended for testing.
- - Send and receive internet info.
- - Read your calendar data.
- - android.permission.READ_CALL_LOG
- - Read your contact data.
- - android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE
- - Read phone state. Used to know whether you're in a call or not.
- - Know if the system has finished booting.
- - Use the vibrator.
- - Write, but not read unless allowed by another permission, your calendar data.
- - android.permission.WRITE_CALL_LOG
- - Write, but not read unless allowed by another permission, your contacts data.
- - Write whatever to your SD card.
- - Sell digital goods through in-app purchase.
- - com.google.android.c2dm.permission.RECEIVE
Displaying 3 of 23 - show all
- UpdatedNew version 3.3.3 released on September 26, 2012.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 10 downloads level reached on August 14, 2012.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 5 downloads level reached on August 7, 2012.
- UpdatedNew version 3.2.0 released on July 14, 2012.
- ChangesName changed from The 2012 PULSE Conference to 2012 PULSE Conference on July 8, 2012.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 1 downloads level reached on June 28, 2012.
- NewFirst appearance on June 27, 2012.
Displaying 4 of 7 - show all
Users who installed this also installed