This app provides the full text of the 2013 New York Civil Practice Law and Rules (CPLR) in an easily readable and searchable format for your Android phone or tablet.
This app is a great resource for people in the legal profession. It contains a powerful search engine, can read sections of the CPLR aloud, and allows for sharing sections of the CPLR via email.
If you have any suggestions or run into any problems please contact us via our website at www.pdawiz.com.
- Fast full-text search to quickly find sections of interest
- Real-time section number search.
- Read Aloud feature to read the code to you.
- Very efficient - runs fast and quick search results
- Share sections of the code via email
- Automatic bookmark to save your "last viewed" page
- Supports tablets and phones
No network connection is required to use this program. The New York CPLR will be stored on your phone/tablet.
Tags: ny cplr 2013 , new cplr changes in 2013 , is the n.y.c. p. l. r. a law?