*** How to Combat Unsightly Acne and Rid Yourself of Embarrassing Blemishes Once and For All.. ***
45 Jam-packed Chapters Overflowing With Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Acne But Were Too Embarrassed to Ask!
Dear Acne Sufferer,
It doesnÆt matter whether you are a teenager or are a ô30 something.ö Acne doesnÆt really care as long as it finds a home.
Do any of these situations describe you?
* Your Diet & Acne
You love french fries and other greasy foods. But your skin breaks out.
* Skin Care Products & Acne
YouÆve tried every cosmetic and tanning lotions on the market, but your skin still breaks out!
* Hygiene & Your Skin
You shower every day and still have difficulty with unwanted blemishes popping up.
* Acne & Shaving
You shave with a double-edged razor and you often have inflammation in areas afterwards.
If you can relate to any of those situations, youÆve got an acne problem and it needs to be under control.
Help is just a click away. Available for immediate download, The Complete Guide to Acne Prevention, Treatment and Remedies is packed with 45 pages of information to help you understand ACNE.
First things first!
Knowledge is power. You must educate yourself about Acne. The Complete Guide to Acne Prevention, Treatment and Remedies discusses the causes, treatments and prevention strategies.
All of this is designed to help you deal with your Acne problem no matter what your gender or age is at this time. Best of all it is presented in plain English instead of ôdoctor speak!ö
Once you are thoroughly educated about Acne you can begin the task of determining what type of Acne you have (yes, there is more than one) and what steps will work best for your individual situation. Why should you have The Complete Guide to Acne Prevention, Treatment and Remedies?
Did you know?
Acne affects millions of people all over the world. The statistical distribution of the condition, by age and gender is:
1. 85% of adolescents and pre-adolescents are affected by acne.
2. The condition occurs on some children under 10 years of age.
3. Boys are more likely to have a severe form of the disease than teenage girls.
4. About 12% of women between 22 and 45 years of age are affected by acne.
5. About 3% of all men are affected during their adult life.
6. Women are more prone to acne during adulthood because of premenstrual hormonal changes as well as consistent use of cosmetics.
7. The incidences of acne reduce sharply after the age of 45.
Anyone can do it!
Now everyone can find the best treatments and precautions for acne of all types. All you need to tap in to this information is a genuine desire to take control of your Acne problem once and for all.
The good news is that we have the best source on the Internet for learning how to take control of the disease and The Complete Guide to Acne Prevention, Treatment and Remedies does just that!
DonÆt get left behind. Right now, this very minute take a walk to your mirror and take just one long look. If you are happy with what you see, then pass on this tool and we wish you a happy life.
However, if you see the vestiges of Acne and would like to do something about it, you need The Complete Guide to Acne Prevention, Treatment and Remedies? With our money back guarantee you have nothing to lose and everything to gain!
We know you will love the results!
=========== Vertex Mind eReader Instruction ==========
* Double tap the page to toggle the screen size.
* Zoom in/out by using thumb and a finger to
pinch open / close on the page.
* Click page to show/hide navigator.
* Click page number button to jump to a specific page.
* Click 'Contents' items to jump to particular chapter.
* Press and slide corner to flip page.
* On the page top edge show the reading process
bar to tell you where did you achieve.
* Please wait for a while for page to focus.
Tags: acne prevention , acne medication vertex