Published in 1611, the King James Version was the first English translation of note and is widely popular with traditionalists. The Apocrypha ('hidden things') were not officially accepted as part of the Bible when the Hebrew 'canon' was set. They did, however, form part of the Greek Scriptures and came into English Bibles by that route. The writings of the Apocrypha run the whole gamut of literary genres: histories, romances, devotional works, proverbs and sermons. Many complement parts of the Old Testament and readers will recognize some familiar Biblical characters in the narratives, such as Daniel and Esther.
- View your favorite Bible passage by Book and/or Chapter
- Search for content by Bible keyword
- Highlight and save your favorite Bible passages for later reference
- Share with friends and family via social media and email.
- Completely offline content – no need for an internet connection
Explore and expand your knowledge of the Apocrypha and the Bible anywhere you go today!
Tags: apocrypha , apocryphal books of the bible , mobifusion apocrypha , wisdom kjv , recently published kjv with apocrypa , king james version with apocrypha , free 1611 king james bible with apocrypha , daniel chapter 2 kjv , apocrypha kjv bible