5,000 - 10,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By bigo
Here's what you'll discover in "The Golden Book of Aquaponics" E-Book:
* How to create you very own aquaponic system at home...
* 3 little known, yet simple ways to understanding the technology of aquaponics...
* Secrets from experts that few people ever know about...
* 3 proven steps to understanding how a solar pond works...
* 2 simple keys (that are right in front of your eyes) to understanding the role of plastic containers in an aquaponic system...
* WARNING: 3 things you should never do when it creating an aquaponic system...
* You'll discover in just a few short minutes the all about the various aquaponic systems...
* 6 time tested and proven strategies to keeping your aquaponic system in balance...
* When to seek professional help when it setting up an aquaponic system...
* 7 everyday but often overlooked tips and tricks for picking and caring for the fish in your aquaponic system...
* A pennies on the dollar approach to creating an aquaponic system...
* How often to care for your system on a daily basis...
* How to choose and care for the plants in your aquaponic system...
* The once famous but forgotten secret that instantly allows you to produce organic and healthy produce with aquaponics...
Aquaponics is one of the most well-loved and sustainable ways to produce fresh vegetables and fruits and, at the same time, sustain a freshwater fish system.
Aquaponics eliminates the common disadvantages of more traditional vegetable gardens while improving upon existing closed freshwater fish systems. With this technique, you’ll be hitting two birds with one stone: fish will thrive in the closed freshwater system and produce the nutrients needed by plants.
The plants, on the other hand, will benefit from the waste products produced by the fish. As the plants feed on the nutritious soup within the system, the plants filter and clean the water, too.
This approach is very sustainable and many aquaponic enthusiasts around the country have already experienced great success with creating sustainable aquaponic systems that regularly produce organic vegetables and tasty, clean fish.
Aquaponics is usually defined as a hybrid of two existing methods: aquaculture and hydroponics.
Aquaculture is the process of raising fish in closed systems. Hydroponics, on the other hand, endeavors to produce fresh fruits and vegetables using water alone -- with no soil to speak of. When you combine these two older systems, you get aquaponics.
Now why would anyone be interested in aquaponics anyway? Here are some of the main advantages:
1. Aquaponics does not require a lot of space.
2. You will end up harvesting both fish and vegetables (or fruits, if you prefer).
3. It’s relatively easy to set up your own aquaponic system.
4. It is not expensive at all to create and maintain an aquaponic system.
5. Aquaponic systems are expandable. As you continue to master the process, you can add sections to your existing system to increase your yield/harvest.
6. You can find aquaponics practitioners around the country. You’ll be able to reach out to people with identical interests and learn from them when you are just starting out.
aquaponics how to
what is aquaponics
aquaponics system plans
aquaponics system design
fish for aquaponics
home aquaponics systems
aquaponics made easy
aquaponics grow bed
Tags: backyard aquaponics, aquaponik, aquaponics, aquaponic hobbyist, aquaponics wallpapers, aquaponics guide, aquaponics manual, aquaponics arizona, aquaponics practical guide, aquaponics checklist.